BY LANCÔME

This full, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all eye shadows. It quickly and evenly sweeps shadow across the eyelid for a flawless, professional look. The improved hair quality allows for better pigment pickup.

How to Use:
Dip one side of the brush into eye shadow. Tap off excess. Sweep across the eyelid. Finish by sweeping the clean side of the brush to blend shadow and achieve the desired look.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use a pressing motion to apply a heavy dose of pigment to cover larger sections of the eyelid.

Benefits & Technology

• Quickly and evenly sweeps shadow across the eyelid for a flawless, professional look
  • Improved hair quality picks up more eye shadow pigment

Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Macy's
It's a nice brush for when you want to cover the entire eye space with a shadow, like a base or transition color. It does everything it's supposed to really nicely. It's just too big for my eyes. It's not very usable for me. It can be used to blend and buff out cheek highlighter and contour though. It does shed.
Erin F.
Depauville, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Apply your eyeshadow quickly and effortlessly with this brush that can cover a full lid, pronto! Easy to handle and bristles hold the product without fallout. A+ shadow brush!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
The best brushes ever I wish and hope I will eventually have all of this brands brushes. Blending is beautiful keeps product all together and in place. This in pair with a good shadow makes blending so easy.
Roheena F.
Nice brush very well used for smiley eye makeup which I do often and I know lots of other people do helps with the work a lot and it's very soft because my skin is gentle so it helps and I loved the results
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I have bought a couple of brush sets from Lancôme and I am very pleased with them. They are soft and pick up product well. Their shadow brushes are very good compared to other brands. I'm very pleased with the shadow brush.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Amazing brush. I have had this brush for years and it still does a great job with depositing and blending eye makeup.
Flavia L.
This brush is perfect 👌🏼 I used to buy diferents to see which is the best and this one is one of my favorites
Mary G.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Macy's
I have has lancome brushes for over 15 years!!! Quality has remained the same, i obviously take care of them but to have something last that long speaks for itself. Its pricey buy you get what you pay for and more!