BY LANC脭ME

This full, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all eye shadows. It quickly and evenly sweeps shadow across the eyelid for a flawless, professional look. The improved hair quality allows for better pigment pickup.

How to Use:
Dip one side of the brush into eye shadow. Tap off excess. Sweep across the eyelid. Finish by sweeping the clean side of the brush to blend shadow and achieve the desired look.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use a pressing motion to apply a heavy dose of pigment to cover larger sections of the eyelid.

Benefits & Technology

• Quickly and evenly sweeps shadow across the eyelid for a flawless, professional look
  • Improved hair quality picks up more eye shadow pigment

Roheena F.
Nice brush very well used for smiley eye makeup which I do often and I know lots of other people do helps with the work a lot and it's very soft because my skin is gentle so it helps and I loved the results
Rasha M.
Suffolk, VA
I have bought a couple of brush sets from Lanc么me and I am very pleased with them. They are soft and pick up product well. Their shadow brushes are very good compared to other brands. I'm very pleased with the shadow brush.
Flavia L.
This brush is perfect 馃憣馃徏 I used to buy diferents to see which is the best and this one is one of my favorites

back