Lancôme Lancôme Tresor women's perfume by Lancôme Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz uploaded by Melissa B.

BY LANCÔME

Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
This perfume is so unique regarding the scent. I purchased it for my mother in law at Macy's since she loves it. It is pricey but worth everything. It smells like a glamorous and sophisticated scent I honestly do not know what notes are added but it does smell wonderful.
Evelyn S.
Is a really good perfume and it smells great the only thing for me was that I feel that is for an older person.
Maria I.
Kingston, NY
a fragrance that you never disappoints smells linger and exquisite fragrance
Melissa B.
Anderson
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lovely sophisticated perfume. I think it's beautiful! And is very versatile, can be used on older woman, as well as someone in their 20s. It's fragrance notes are apricot blossom and rose; its heart as lilac, iris, and peach; and its base as amber, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla. I really smell the base notes more than anything else. Maybe some peach/apricot too. It's pretty pricey, I think I spent like 70$ on it. Which actually isn't bad for a high end perfume. I am really sensitive to most, and this, if I use it lightly, doesn't seem to give me a headache. Definitely something I save for special occasions, but totally could be a signature every day scent.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
This is such a a great smell. Literally you walk by and everyone can smell this delicious fresh fragrance. I got it as a gift and have been loving it!
D B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sweet, elegant and iconic. This is a timeless classic! I love the yummy warmth of this fragrance. Perfect for fall and winter. This may be a tad heavy in warmer months.
Cherise E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Absolutely love this scent. This is a perfume I have repurchased several times and will continue to repurchase!
Jackie H.
Lanesville, IN
Love this perfume, don't hear much about it anymore, but it's always one of a favorite scents over the years.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a classic yet smells very youthful. It is a clean floral scent with a hint of spice. It wears well on the body all day long.
Natalie M.
Tresor is one of my all time favorite scents! To me it is fresh and classic. It smells so rich and pretty and I feel fabulous when I wear it!