Lancôme Lancôme Tonique Radiance Clarifying Exfoliating Toner Normal / Combination Skin ( Made In Usa ) 200Ml/6.8Oz

BY LANCÔME

Heather B.
Milbank, SD
I love that it's alcohol free and doesn't dry out my face. Great product and leaves my face feeling great!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I LOVE this toner. It tingles slightly after applying which I like to think is the toner clearing the oil and dirt out of my pores. My skin feels refreshed afterwards and with regular use, appears smoother, brighter, and with less breakouts. I have already repurchased this toner!
Sheyla G.
I had a toner from the drugstore, and didn't really like it much, didn't feel any difference using it (I ended up not using it at all).
I got a sample of the Tonique Radiance with my Lancôme purchase, and I'm so happy I got to try it.
I have a combination skin, a bit oily on my T-zone and I also have a bit of redness, mostly on my right cheek.

When I 1st used this toner (at night), I forgot that it contains alcohol and fragrance, so the strong scent surprised me a bit (it goes away quickly so it didn't bother me). I felt my skin much cleaner and when I woke up in the morning I was so happy to see that my redness was less noticeable than usual, I was so impressed, my skin also felt less greasy.

I didn't expect it to help me with my redness. I have tried many products for months (lotions, serums) without seeing much improvement.
But after just 1 use of this toner I noticed a big improvement and just for that I'll definitely purchase it.
(Now I have been using it for a few days, and I am still happy with it).
Ashley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It smells great and makes my skin feel great! I received it for free during a promotion and keep coming back for more!
Chelsea V.
Dallas
I've used this toner for almost 5 years now .. my skin feel amazing after using it and it feels fresh and clean
aida z.
Guelma
I love Tonique Radiance clarifying exfoliating toner! Never have I found a skin care product that smells amazing, makes me feel refreshed, and leaves me feeling like I can leave my home with no makeup on until I began using Lancome products. Of course, every now and then I'll have a blemish at a "certain time of the month", that I'll want to cover up, but what girl doesn't? I recommend this toner every month all month long, as it gives me a freshened feeling after the gym if I can't squeeze a shower in before dinner or the grocery store, and the smell is so invigorating...definitely a mood enhancer! You have to try it
Laurence B.
Gaspé
This tonic helps for my type of skin! The price is a little bit too big but it's okay! Loved it