BY LANCÔME

Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I enjoyed this. I went on a whim and tried it. It mattified my skin and it soaked up my oils that I normally get. This does toned down my redness due to my rosacea. Really enjoyed this since I never tried it before. Price point is alright for the amount you get
Suzie G.
Suzie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin especially in the summer because I sweat so much. This toner really refreshes and leaves my face powdery smooth. I love using this to clean my face after cleansing it.
Peldyn H.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
This irritated my skin. If you have roseacea, or very sensitive skin I suggest you steer clear of this. It can be a little too much for it.
Hilary L.
Hilary L.
Clarksville, TN
Very nice product. Affordable for the brand, skin feels fresh and it does give a matte finish like advertised.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Chandler, AZ
One of the best toners I've ever owned. I highly recommend to anybody who, hasn't tried this brand to definitely try it at least once, you will not regret it!
Jeannine R.
Jeannine R.
Calgary , AB
Great product!!!! Skin felt like silk... Kept the shine to a minimum... I would definitely recommend this product!!
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Whittier, CA
How good of a toner is this?