Lancôme Lancôme Rouge Superbe Matte LipColour Lipstick, Matte Crimson / Matte Rouge uploaded by Lisa B.

BY LANCÔME

Genesis V.
This lipstick is very good I love the fact that it is matte. It goes on very smoothly it does come off after you eat or drink but in all it is a lovely color and very highly recommended .
Sharon K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg am so in love with this lipstick. I like the bold looks i get whenever i use it and it last long too and my hubby love it so much.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
MELISSA C.
Eustis, FL
Very wonderful lip color stay with me for a long time. I love the matte finish! And the color choices were great too.