Lancôme Lancôme Renergie Lift Volumetry Yeux Advanced Lifting & Firming Eye Cream (Made in Japan) 15ml/0.5oz

BY LANCÔME

Ji Hee Y.
Ji Hee Y.
I got this product in the duty free store as a sample my first time and immediately fell in love. it feels very light on the eyes and more absorbed-feeling than simply smeared. Super gentle and my eyes feel firmer-combine with one of the deputing rollers from clinique and boom! amazing! <3 love this product--it's my third time buying--no allergies so far and I am super sensitive!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Never disappointed with Lancome products. Feel like it really firms eyes up. Its cost a little more the drug store products but sometime you have to spend more to get something better. Great product I would recommend it to others.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Lancôme Renergie lift is ok. You can find it at a lot of retail stores. The price is steep and it makes your skin soft but lifting I'm not so sure. I have only used this about a handful of times and don't see much change.
Rima P.
Rima P.
The eye cream is worth it. It lasts a long time a little bit goes a long way. Make sure to store in the appropriate conditions because mine did not react well to hot temperature. Definitely would recommend.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
I make sure I always use an eye cream. I'm 19 years old but with a 7 month old that's a light sleeper, being a wife, and gong to college stresses me out and eventually had made me get small lines in my eyes
Jenise G.
Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
Can't find another to come close...
I have been using Lancome for over 22 yrs. Now in one way or another but Renergie has set the Bar I don't like or need anything oily or to strong this is just RIGHT.
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This cream works. I tried it once and loved how I looked after. It's not a big difference but big enough for you to see a small difference in appearance.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
I am so in love with this eye cream
it really does what it says to do. I'm a returning buyer. has definitely become a daily in my routine.
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
I use this product every night I seen results in just a week and a half. It may be different for you but it's so worth a try
Maria N.
Maria N.
Excellent product .. see results soon .. pleasant smell and texture is not greasy .. I love this product, recommended