Lancôme Lancôme Renergie Lift Volumetry Yeux Advanced Lifting & Firming Eye Cream (Made in Japan) 15ml/0.5oz

BY LANCÔME

Charity B.
Grand Rapids
This took years off of my face and diminished my “11’s” which is a huge problem area for me. The valie was perfect and i like the new look of the packaging. It felt good going on and still great hours later. I would tell others to give it a try if they want to feel young again
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I received this eye cream as a gift from my Husband. He knows I’m always on the hunt for the perfect eye cream. It works well. I put it around my entire eye area, above the brows and sides of my eyes and noticed a difference in my fine lines.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Haleigh B.
I received this as a sample and had to try, although I don't really think I need it I figured I couldn't go wrong right? I'm not sure of the full value as I received a sample which was enough for almost a week's worth of uses. Only thing I would recommend is that maybe it isn't so greasy.
Danielle S.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I felt as if the cream worked immediately. My skin felt tighter. Yet I didn't see lasting results in the mirror. My skin is super sensitive so this was gentle enough. Unsure if I would purchase again
Chloe W.
Muscatine
Anything by this brand is amazing. I love it and it leaves the skin feeling Dewey and fresh! Obviously this brand is a more pricey one, but it’s definitely worth it. The packaging is also killer! Love it all!
Ji Hee Y.
I got this product in the duty free store as a sample my first time and immediately fell in love. it feels very light on the eyes and more absorbed-feeling than simply smeared. Super gentle and my eyes feel firmer-combine with one of the deputing rollers from clinique and boom! amazing! <3 love this product--it's my third time buying--no allergies so far and I am super sensitive!
Rima P.
The eye cream is worth it. It lasts a long time a little bit goes a long way. Make sure to store in the appropriate conditions because mine did not react well to hot temperature. Definitely would recommend.
Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
Can't find another to come close...
I have been using Lancome for over 22 yrs. Now in one way or another but Renergie has set the Bar I don't like or need anything oily or to strong this is just RIGHT.
Amanda G.
Yuma, AZ
Never disappointed with Lancome products. Feel like it really firms eyes up. Its cost a little more the drug store products but sometime you have to spend more to get something better. Great product I would recommend it to others.