Lancôme Lancôme RENERGIE Anti - Wrinkle and Firming Treatment Cream 50 ml / 1.7 oz Face and Neck

BY LANCÔME

Double Performance Treatment Anti-Wrinkle and Firming see more...

Gisela M.
I’ve used this brand for many years on and off. Great products that are effective and I really see results when I use them. This cream smooths our my wrinkles and my skin. It is on a higher price point that is sometimes unaffordable to some which is why I have it 4/5 stars.
Michele D.
I had been using Clinique face cream because my sister loved it. I finally tried Lancôme Renegie Multi-Action. I absolutely love this cream. If I could change one thing it would be scent. I am 40 years old. If I knew there was going dramatic difference I would of took a before and after pictures.
Christine P.
This is a great anti wrinkle cream. I would however love to know how another reviewer got this at Target as Lancome is a higher end brand. I wish people would write actual reviews instead of just nonsense to get badges. People would like to know about the actual product. This cream is a little pricey but worth it as a preventive and on fine lines and small wrinkles you may have. Smell is mild and fresh.
Valeria A.
Katy, TX
OHH GOD!!! I can't belive this! I love this! This product have a nice packaing, is so gentle and good for the types of skins! I bought in Target last month and I feel in love with it! I full recommend you buy it! You're very happy like me
ANDREA P.
This cream it's good I used for a few months and my eye area it's hydrating and soft. I recommend used for a few time to see results.
Susie C.
Spokane Vly, WA
My mom uses this and omg when I get older definitely a must buy her skin looks amazing and she definitely doesnt look her age
Camille S.
Melvin, Tx
Love the feel of this on my face. Priced just right. I will continue to use this product for my face!
Meagan W.
CBS , NL
Works like a charm !! Gets rid of those crows feet and tightens up your skin for a younger healthier look ! Cute little packaging and lives up to its word ! Worth the buy and if you haven't tried it yet please do !!
Fabienne S.
I lovee this one i would thinks everyone should buy this one it makes your skin feel soft and gives you skin a naturel glow
Mallory S.
Needing a good cream! Worth the $?