BeautyFaceFace MakeupLancôme
Oscillation Powder Foundation

Lancôme Lancôme Oscillation Powder Foundation

Lancôme Lancôme Oscillation Powder Foundation what do you think about the women is better a woman with makeup or without makeup?
Is this like a translucent powder or what?
How dark is this?
Start your review of Lancôme Lancôme Oscillation Powder Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
This powder and foundation in one is pretty good. It goes on like a foundation and sets like a powder. It stayz on all day and doesn't set into creases and does not oxidized.
Hannah D.
Lemoore, CA
I cannot race more about this product. Its so silky and very nice luminous on my skin
k H.
Tried a sample size and seems to cover decently. Lasts all day and feels light and smooth.
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Love this. Looks great, feels great and love that it has sped in it. Great gift for any makeup lover.
Stevie D.
Baxter, KY
I really like this product! Normally I don't buy much powder foundation because the coverage is usually garbage but this one does really well! In my top 3 for powders for sure! Very effective and I'm overall satisfied so I would recommend this to others!
Holly M.
I love this foundation. It is really smooth, it isn't cakey and i love that! I am looking for something that can compare that is a little less expensive.
rita A.
Glendale, CA
Love this foundation finally something that's that's my color I have tried many brands none of them were my color 🖒
Amanda D.
Love love love this stuff! Super gentle on my skin, safe to use on my eyes, and thoroughly cleanses my skin (with or without makeup)!!!
Lana C.
Devine, TX
This foundation is amazing! It works well with my dry skin and it comes in a lot of shades to match any one.
Abigail W.
Maple Grove, MN
Lancome had amazing beauty products! This powder foundation doesn't look too heavy or cakey, it looks perfect! And it comes in a wide variety of colors!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gaby G.
93030
il y a 4 ans
Nawal M. il y a 4 ans
Every women is beautiful in her own way wether that be with makeup or without 🙌🏼💓 #spreadlove