BY LANCÔME

Carolina E.
Naples, FL
Review for: Oscillation Powder Foundation Micro Vibrating Mineral Makeup SPF 21 # Honey 25 8 g more...
It looks very natural on my skin, it feels light but evens out my skintone, doesnt make me look cakey or even look like im wearing makeup. At first I was skeptical but it actually works quite well. It left my skin very very natural! I could tell that it made a difference on my skin since I could see that it evened out my skintone on one cheek as opposed to the other where i did not apply any.
It's a bit hard to apply with the puff and I've heard it can get messy but i think this foundation itself is worth it.
Just this and concealer is all you need though!
It's great!
Fifi M.
Review for: Oscillation Powder Foundation Micro Vibrating Mineral Makeup SPF 21 # Beige 30 For Wome more...
Lancôme is one of those companies that I feel like never fail, this foundation gives a nice airbrushed look and the coverage is amazing, it's pricey but well worth it. I use it for everyday because it's so lightweight and comfortable :)
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
Review for: Oscillation Powder Foundation Micro Vibrating Mineral Makeup SPF 21 # Ivory 30 For Wome more...
This powder and foundation in one is pretty good. It goes on like a foundation and sets like a powder. It stayz on all day and doesn't set into creases and does not oxidized.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Este maquillaje tiene una cobertura mky buena tapa bastante te deja tu piel colo de muñeca es muy bueno lo tienen que probar e precio es un pock caronpero vale la pena por la marca que es es muy buena
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I really like this product! Normally I don't buy much powder foundation because the coverage is usually garbage but this one does really well! In my top 3 for powders for sure! Very effective and I'm overall satisfied so I would recommend this to others!
Emily W.
Princeton, NJ
Amazing product! It's a little on the pricier side but continues to remain one of my favorite powders even after years of use. It does dry my skin out and doesn't hug onto my pores. Overall, a great loose powder.
Holly M.
Review for: Powder Oscillation Powder Foundation Spf 21 more...
I love this foundation. It is really smooth, it isn't cakey and i love that! I am looking for something that can compare that is a little less expensive.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Powder Oscillation Powder Foundation Spf 21 more...
Lancome had amazing beauty products! This powder foundation doesn't look too heavy or cakey, it looks perfect! And it comes in a wide variety of colors!
Amanda D.
Love love love this stuff! Super gentle on my skin, safe to use on my eyes, and thoroughly cleanses my skin (with or without makeup)!!!
Peggy E.
Ewing
Review for: Oscillation Powder Foundation Micro Vibrating Mineral Makeup SPF 21 # Honey 10 For Wome more...
They have all my facial needs in great quality and prices i love the moisturizers and creams the most and the style is unique
How dark is this?
Holly M.
Would you compare this to anything else?
Gaby G.
93030
Lancôme Lancôme Oscillation Powder Foundation what do you think about the women is better a woman with makeup or without makeup?
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this like a translucent powder or what?