Lancôme Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick with Brush - # Portelle (US Version) 0.04 oz.

BY LANCÔME

Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I love the Portelle lip liner! I've been using this color lip liner for about 17 years now. It's such a timeless, classic color that looks good on every skin tone. It's also very versatile with lipsticks with neutral undertones, brown undertones & even pink undertones. You can even wear it by itself with a bit of lip balm or gloss. The brush on the other end of the lip liner comes in handy too at times!
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
Trenton, NJ
This goes on so smooth I absolutely love this liner! My favorite are the neutral colors as they match perfectly with my skin tone. I use mine every single day and now I can't leave he house without using my liner
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Lancomé has great products period. Pick any of the several to choose from. They are very pricey and I think you can find the matches to these in drugstore brands for a ton cheaper if you look in the right places. I don't personally like purchasing Lancome..however I do receive the occasional samples from their page!
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
What colors are in your collection of colouring sticks?