Lancôme Lancôme Lancôme Absolue Premium Bx Advanced Replenishing Cream SPF 15 - 1.6 fl oz

BY LANCÔME

LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
This is a Holy Grail product to me but it only a has one downside the price is ridiculous too expensive.I only buy when Im splurge.The very 1st time I applied this Absolue Premium my skin brightened before my eyes. No joke. My skin isn't even dull so for me to see such an improvement, it must be good. I always have at least one pimple (big ones), but this cream actually does not aggravate them or make more break outs spring up. It leaves my skin feeling soft, dewy + no added shine. I like to rub my hands together after applying to my face because the cream makes your hands look SO young too! A plus!
Angie R.
Smithville
I love this product!!!! It makes your under eye area feel so good and hydrated my favorite a little goes a long way!!! Use it sparingly it is a pricey item but well worth it!! The whole line is great!
gloria g.
Brownfield, TX
Make my face feel radiant with a firm but soft feeling an does not have a odor.#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
My mother is using it and she told me that is a good product and need to get it as soon as posible. Is a good brand.
Fara R.
Del City, OK
Love using this moisteriser it quenches into my skin and gives a very smoothing face. Lovet
Maybelline c.
Lo que más me gusta de esta crema es que tiene
protector solar  SPF 15 y eso me encanta porque me ayuda a cuidar mi piel a
mayor profundidad, así que si está a su alcance pueden comprarla, no se van a
arrepentir.
Elise V.
This is a very effective cream, it left my skin with a beautiful healthy glow after just a few uses. The only thing I would say is that although it is good it's not quite worth the price tag, would recommend if you have a higher budget
Iren H.
Love this amazing product!
Doing a very nice job as you expect from it.
If you think about trying go for it!