13 colors available

BY LANCÔME #88 in Lip Gloss

Add power to your pout with brilliant shine. Dial up the glamour with shimmering color. Discover a favorite shade and flavor for every mood. Lancôme now offers a fun way to choose Juicy Tubes based on coverage and finish, giving your lips the high impact shine and color you desire.Juicy Tubes Smoothie shades offer medium coverage with a burst of color. Lips glisten with an ultra-glossy formula that glides on easily with its tube-tip applicator. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Sandy B.
Sandy B.
Redmond, OR
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!! These lip glosses are fabulous oh my gosh I just love everything about this product the formula is so soft easy to apply and use it doesn't feel super glossy on your lips. the colors are sooooooooooo beautiful there's a nude color that I'm obsessed with it has a nice glow to it it's just fantastic. The packaging is very basic but I can care less as long as the formula stay the same they are kinda pricy but I don't really care about the price when it comes to this juicy tube. I probably use this lip gloss 4-5 days out of the week and I have a big lipgloss collection and for some reason this is the one I always end up getting I even have one in my car just Incase I need it 😉
Kelsea T.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Oh this lip gloss brings back memories. My mother use to work for Lancôme and I remember when these first came out and she brought me home one. Wasn't allowed to wear makeup yet but she let me have the Juicy Tubes.

High gloss. I like it most in summer time. Nice flavor to most of them. I like the dark purple shades for around fall.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
Honestly really love these!! They last forever! Smell great! The only reason this gets a 4 out of 5 is because of the stickiness, it's thick so this is not a boyfriend approved lip gloss! Lol it's more like a girls night out, going to be hella cute tonight gloss. And they are also kind of pricey. But they truly work great.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
S•U•P•E•R-fab lipgloss from Lancôme. Love love love these and the consistency. I received my first one in a Dillard's gifting bag after a purchase of a product I frequently use. These are one of my favorite glosses and I especially love when I get the mini tubes because it's not as heartbreaking if I lose one traveling.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Ceres, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was in high school I loved these I had all the colors. My mom really spoiled me lol. But I tried it again recently for nostalgia reasons and I was just like omg why did I like these? My hair got stuck in my lips several times and it was just weird and too sticky. I wanna still like them but unfortunately do not.
Lori D.
Lori D.
I used to love these! I didn't realize you could still but them but to this day I carry one in my bag. It's a dark purple which makes my natural lip color just POP. I'm definitely glib to have to go see if I can purchase more. Truly was my most favorite lip gloss!
Karla G.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
The best lip gloss on the market! Might seem a bit pricey compared to other designers but Lancome def knows what they are doing. The texture is smooth and silky, super shiny without looking tacky. Also it lasts very long and wont smudge or ruin your base lipstick.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this line of lip glosses. They come in a great color variety and often smell good too!! I prefer the natural shades without shimmer . These lippies are perfect for a subtle look in the summer . I like these because the formula is smooth and NOT sticky !!:-)
Grace H.
Grace H.
Brooklyn, NY
I still have yet to try the new version of this that Lancome came out with, but I used to use Juicy Tubes when I was younger and still find that they're a great product. They deliver on shine and I think they're one of the less sticky glosses on the market.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Review for: Hallucination
fue uno de mis primeros gloss hace muchísimos años su pigmentación era lo maximo me encanta que el olor es sumamente divino y tenia sabor algo que hace 10 años aproximadamente para mi era lo máximo. sin duda si tuviera la oportunidad los volvería a comprar
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this come in flavors or colors?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Montgomery, NY
Will this make my lips sticky?
Anita T.
Anita T.
Is it a good brand and why
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you use a very shiny lip gloss such as, Lancome Juicy Tubes, do you normally wear it alone, or do you wear it in addition to lip stick?
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Katy, TX
This lip gloss smells so good and make my lips look really nice!