Lancôme Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara - Exsessive Black - 2 Travel Size Tubes - New Unboxed uploaded by K B.Lancôme Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara - Exsessive Black - 2 Travel Size Tubes - New Unboxed uploaded by Viridiana T.

BY LANCÔME

Tori G.
Redlands, CA
I seriously love this mascara! Ever since I have been wearing mascara I generally use two to 3 different mascaras at a time because i love that drama. This mascara is a life changer i can just use this instead of using 3 at once. i love this stuff it makes my eyelashes soooo long! I will rebuy
Mai T.
I love this mascara! I really want to get the full size version. It makes my lashes look really black and I love that look. It's not clumpy on me. Makes my lashes look full and long.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
I'm very happy with this mascara. I was wearing it for over a year and always the best outcome. I would recommend it
Aj S.
Wellness Guru Expert
The Lancôme Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara - Exsessive Black - 2 Travel Size Tubes - New Unboxed is an amazing mascara! This volumizes my eyelashes and lengthens them. I haven't experienced any fall out and it doesn't clump when applied.
Samantha E.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this product as a free gift for a purchase made from Lancôme and I absolutely fell in love ! This product does wonders and it really gives this dramatic look with long and full lashes, I totally recommend this item to anyone who is looking for a full mascara !
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love this palette. You can do some much with these beautiful colors. They don't crease and not only that, you can also mix these colors with different eye looks. So make sure to try this out.
Katelyn A.
Elizabethtown, KY
My favorite mascara! Definitely what I use when going out. Makes your lashes look fantastic. I use Lancôme and Clinique mascaras. But use this one on special occasions!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
You know that you are buying quality when you purchase Lancome. Their color palettes are spot on and the eye shadows apps easily and evenly.
Ashleydawn W.
Yesssssssssssssss! if you want the most amazing lashes around, this mascara is amazing! you will look like you have falsies.
K B.
I got this as a sample and I love it! It adds volume and length, it makes my lashes look so good!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
How well do these apply?