BeautyEyeMascaraLancôme
Lancome Lancome hypnose doll eyes mascara - #02 so brown!, 023oz, 023 Ounce

Lancome Lancome hypnose doll eyes mascara - #02 so brown!, 0.23oz, 0.23 Ounce

Adds volume extension & lift to lashesBoasts an exclusive Fibershine formula enriched with nylon powdersProvides perfect load & incredible curve for captivating fanned out lashesFeatures a cone shaped brush that delivers optimal load on each lash even...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Lancome hypnose doll eyes mascara - #02 so brown!, 0.23oz, 0.23 Ounce!
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
Lancome Lancome hypnose doll eyes mascara - #02 so brown!, 0.23oz, 0.23 Ounce uploaded by Amber M.
As a professional makeup artist I was given this mascara complimentary for my honest opinion. Not only do my lashes look great but they feel great as well. They feel very soft and my lashes look longer and more full every time I use it. I can layer it two to three times without getting clumps. I am very impressed with this mascara and look forward to using it more!
Małgorzata W.
Accrington, Lancashire
The best for 100%. My favourite was Lancome Hypnose but this one is even better. It makes my lashes longer and more visible and I love the packiging too. I have very short lashes but yhanks to Lancome mascara I feel much better now and I will always recommend it as a best mascara ever.

Looking for your answer?