BY LANCÔME

Joanna C.
Joanna C.
I am currently using this product. I love it. I love any product from Lancôme. I bought it at ulta, It smells so good, good price.i feel that this product is worth it.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it cleaned my pores. It had a great smell. It has helped with the redness and blemishes. I highly recommend it and i will continue to use it all the time.
Jenny b.
Jenny b.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well I think. I could be mistaken but I think not. Try it for yourself, you may be happy with the results.
Micaela D.
Micaela D.
lima, lima
i wore this one since i meet that it exist it also meet my expectations when i nuy it in canada love it please send me a voxbox
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Cristóbal
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this product I did not use directly myself, since they give it, they said it is excellent, they liked it muchk
Holyana M.
Holyana M.
Venezuela
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me fue muy bien con esta marca pero realmente no la recomiendo ya que no la use mucho tiempo.... Solo por poco
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product 😻I can't imagine my life without it👌👌It is very effective and useful product💞💞