BY EYE MAKEUP

Cils Booster XL Vitamin-Infused Mascara Primer LANCÔME see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisa C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love LOVE this lash primer! I've never tried an eyelash primer but I got one sample of the Lancome Lancome Cils Booster Xl Mascara Enhancing Base - .17 oz and couldn't be more impressed! It really makes a difference in how my lashes look using it before applying my mascara and just applying mascara normally! 💕
Megan W.
Garner, NC
This makes ALL the difference! I naturally have long and thick lashes, but they are nothing compared to the lash implants people get today. With this mascara booster though they stand out! I would but again.
Brittney G.
Lucedale, MS
I was given a sample of Lancôme Booster XL mascara base from a sales rep at Ulta. From the first swipe to my lashes I have been hooked. I have long thick lashes as it is and this enhancing mascara just gives them more of a boost effect. I have purchased the regular sized tube and will continue to use this product. Highly recommended!!
Katie T.
White Bluff
I’m in love with this lash primer! It was recommended to me by a sales rep at Ulta and I will definitely repurchase. It really helps lengthen and add volume to your lashes. It also moisturizes so when I’m taking off my makeup I hardly ever have any lashes fall out. A great enhancement to your regular mascara!
Yamna B.
This came with with the matching mascara and I really enjoyed it. It really emphasized the color of the mascara and made my lashes look fuller. I really enjoyed this product and would buy it again.!!!!!
Vanessa A.
Utica
This product is a staple piece in my makeup routine. It gives your lashes 10X the length and volume! I bought mine at Ulta. I will be buying another tube when I run out it’s that good, but this one is lasting me a while!
Ashlee S.
Amazing base!!! I definitely feel like it lengthens my lashes DOUBLE what they are naturally!! I will forever be a lover of this product and will be a continued customer of Lancôme. Love love love! 1 million stars! ❤️
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
Keeps my lashes moisturized, and my mascara longer lasting. Extends the length of my lashes, making them look like extensions.
Sam H.
I got a small sample of this and fell in love with it. I've used it everyday since and can't wait to buy a full tube of it
Emma T.
This so good for people with short eye lashes before you put mascara because it makes you eye lashes soo long