Lancôme Lancôme Bright Expert Dark Spot Corrector and Radiance Activator Lot of 2 Sample Size 0.5 Oz Each Unboxed.

BY LANCÔME

• Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes? 1 Answers
  • Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a dark spot corrector, and I've heard good ...3 Answers
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this product. I don't have dark spots, but I combine this with my moisturizer every morning and it brightens my face and makes me look more awake. It's a great product and I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Shauniece B.
Love this it dose wonders for your skin. I use it everyday and I love it because it's right in my price range.
mAcy R.
McKinney
A little goes a long way with this product. If I grab a larger amount than normal, I find it stings my eyes and makes them look water, but when I wake up in the morning, I feel like I look more awake than I feel. I let my dad use this product, and he had very dark under eyes. This helped him a lot.
Samantha H.
I received a sample of this from a counter located in a belk store. The smell is not bad at all, a little goes a really long ways, and no bad reaction happen to me at least! However I used it for two weeks and didn't fee it did anything. I won't purchase this.
Brittany B.
I loved this product! it worked wonders on my dark spots I have had from acne many years ago!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PRODUCT. YOU CHANGE MY LIFE.
Laura A.
I love this stuff. It is the best I have tried. it is refreshing thst o do kot gavecyp keep trying things when i found my number 1.
Sababa J.
calgary, AB
I've always been a lancome fan and i was on the lookout for a spot corrector. Tried many products from the expensive clinique to the non pricey ambi fade.All they did was to aggravate my sensitive skin and broke me out. Got the bright expert as a sample and tried it for the heck of it. first week of using it, i had two tiny zits.My skin felt a bit oily.I reduced Bright expert to half of my previous application and the zits stopped appearing.After two weeks , i found most of my dark spots on my right cheek fade and my skin had an overall brightness and glow.I'm right now on my third week and i see results every single day.Started applying very minimal makeup and i love showing off my clear skin!!!!.. This will be my skin care staple and i absolutely love it!!!!.If you don't see significant change in the first two weeks ,pleaseee don't give up.. continue using it for a minimum of three weeks.Patience pay..It is a bit pricey but does miracles to your skin. Ideal for any skin tone and skin type..
Khouloud A.
Ben Arous
Results are really noticeable. Just after two weeks of use, I noticed an instant brightening of my skin
Geraldine  B.
Malaysia
Hey, I have hyperpigmentation and a combination skin(oily mostly with dry patches). I live in a humid country. Would this be a suitable product to use if I have sensitive skin and for the humid weather of my environment.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a dark spot corrector, and I've heard good things about this one. Is it worth the money?
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes?
Calais C.
W Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for under eye circles or blemishes?