Lancome Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, 2.5 oz uploaded by Melissa T.Lancome Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, 2.5 oz uploaded by trish g.

BY LANCÔME

Melissa T.
Porterville, CA
I love this cream! I use it every night and it has done wonders for my skin!
Anna H.
Saint Paul, MN
I used this for a couple weeks in the morning and night daily and didn't feel or see much of a result. It's expensive and not worth the price. It also doesn't smell that great... might work for some people but I would not buy this product again.
Ryan C.
Newport News, VA
This changed everything about my skin "perked up" and changed using this product. The protein based product, gave my skin what it was missing. At first I used this as a singular serum and then layered with another and my skin looks easily 15 years younger. I'm not joking. I received a sample years ago and used it until I was scraping it out of the container. Then I finally purchased the one ounce and did the same thing. I've ramped up the size, because it's worth it to me to use this and I enjoy how even my complexion is, how the redness has nearly disappeared (just a touch left for a healthy glow). It's also balanced my skin beautifully. I recommend this for everyone.On top of all of this it is incredibly fast acting and you see results right away. That's rare in skincare.
Nadia L.
Bainbridge, GA
I have bought this product multiple times it is an amazing product to use on an everyday basis I use it for both moisterisor and night cream so that I don't get dry skin at night and I have seen results within a week of using this product my skin has been doing better. I would recommend buying this product and I also purchased this product from a store called belk.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I like the way this product feels on my skin. It's a good value for the cost and I feel is reasonable for what it does. Always important to spend more money on face product. I would recommend it to a friend looking in this price point.
Cristy J.
Surprise , AZ
Love, love, love this!  It is very effective and feels wonderful!  I saw results very quickly. I love the whole Genifique line. It makes my skin glow!  The packaging is lovely also. It looks nice on my counter. I am a Flight Attendant and I have recommended it to several of my coworkers. I will use this for years to come!
Jannessa T.
Norwalk
I got this from a Macy's store. It works very well. I put it on my face at night. It is pretty gentle on the skin. I had help getting the product from a Macy's employ. If overly meg my expectations. I recommend this product to anyone. I also would say it's a good switch up if you don't yet use this product.
Jessie S.
Briarwood, NY
Feels soft and leaves the skin feel soft and plump. Will give you that youthful glow. Can be used to prevent aging as well, since it's a great mosturizer. The packing is nice, and it not heavy on the skin, like others tend to be. I recommend this to anyone looking for something that isn't greasy.
Shana B.
Kennerdell, PA
I've used this Lancôme night time creame as a part of my night time routine. It met my expectations but not a favorite. The creame was effective but I didn't see as good of results on myself as I have with other creames. I got this as a sample with a purchase of a foundation at the Bon-ton.
Ask O.
Love this cream, super hydrating with awesome fragrance, totally my favorite and I use it everyday, it's a staple product for anyone in their mid thirties and later, my skin feels so soft and it's what I always gift for birthdays because everyone must have this in their cosmetics bag.