Lancôme Lancôme Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum Deluxe Promotional Size Tube 0.5 Fl. Oz. (15 mL)

BY LANCÔME

Rachel T.
Savannah, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you’re looking for extreme repair, grab this. My skin has never felt so smooth. I wear Lancome skin care every day. The price is high but benefits are beyond worth it. Definitely would recommend to others.
pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Lancome is an outstanding line of products. This one is an excellent prodduct and love the smell. This product is one I would recommend. Lancome Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum is a great product and it is nice finding it at a good price.
Abigail S.
Not a fan. Too many harsh ingredients that made my skin worse with use. I had to discontinue and look for something more natural.
alexandra d.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Loved this product. Left my skin feeling rejuvenated. I've definitely recommend this product to a few of my friends :)
Luz Elaine P.
Is a great product and your skin will feel moisturized and not greasy. Is a little bit pricey but is a great product.
JennaSue P.
Amarillo, TX
I have a sample of this product, and so far I really like it. I will for sure make a purchase as soon as I run out.
Breauna B.
I love this product. I moisturizes my skin, doesn't cause irritations, and creates a soothing finish.
Yadira S.
Portland, OR
This product really works for me, I leave it on for 20 min and after my face feels very moisturized.
Jasmine F.
Barcelona
I use it last 2 months i say that it is useful but expensive hhehehe. But i recommend it to others........