Lancôme Lancôme Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum Deluxe Promotional Size Tube 0.5 Fl. Oz. (15 mL)

BY LANCÔME

pamela x.
clearwater , FL
Lancome is an outstanding line of products. This one is an excellent prodduct and love the smell. This product is one I would recommend. Lancome Absolue Ultimate Bx Replenishing and Restructuring Serum is a great product and it is nice finding it at a good price.
Abigail S.
Chicago , IL
Not a fan. Too many harsh ingredients that made my skin worse with use. I had to discontinue and look for something more natural.
alexandra d.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Loved this product. Left my skin feeling rejuvenated. I've definitely recommend this product to a few of my friends :)
JennaSue P.
Amarillo, TX
I have a sample of this product, and so far I really like it. I will for sure make a purchase as soon as I run out.
Yadira S.
Portland, OR
This product really works for me, I leave it on for 20 min and after my face feels very moisturized.
Breauna B.
I love this product. I moisturizes my skin, doesn't cause irritations, and creates a soothing finish.
Luz Elaine P.
Is a great product and your skin will feel moisturized and not greasy. Is a little bit pricey but is a great product.