BY LANCÔME

This silky-soft day cream delivers exceptional anti-ageing results. Handpicked rose petals are gathered at dawn and 'freeze-distillated' to retain their calming and soothing properties, then combined with ProxylaneTM, working deep down on skin cells to give a fresher, revived, younger-looking complexion. The cream melts into your skin as soon as you apply it, giving you a nourished, firmer, plumper texture. Skin feels softer, nourished, and silky. Wrinkles and fine lines look diminished and your skin feels softer. Your skin reveals a youthful Golden Glow. Apply morning and evening on clean skin. Use gentle pressure with your palm to work the cream into the skin. Soft, silky melting texture. 50ml see more...

Ashlea R.
Ashlea R.
The smell is my favorite and feels so silky on the skins only 4 stars because it feels to heavy to use before makeup but wonderful for clean faces or night. Also loveee to use this on my tattoos during the peeling phase keeps the skin well moisturized but still breathable!
Carlie P.
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Fort Myers , FL
It's super hidrating for my dry skin. I felt like it filled in my facial lines too. I bought it at dillards. It was effective but the prize is a lol out there.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
After using this amazing product, I have put all the other firming products aside. After just 3 uses, my neck and eye area looked amazing. I will definitely continue to use this
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
It feels nice on the skin so smooth. It meet my expectations I would say it was better than I thought it was going to be. It's so gentle on the skin. I would recommend this. I will most definitely be being again.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Burlington, KY
This cream is so amazing! It makes my skin feel so wonderful and smooth! I will being buying this again for sure!
Tamar G.
Tamar G.
this cream out performed my expectations. I have tried higher and lower end creams and not achieved the results I have had with this cream. I am mid-forties and have dehydrated, sun-damaged and extremely sensitive, especially to sunscreen, skin. This cream is not heavy, and has improved the tone and texture of my skin since I started using it over a year ago. I do agree it is pricey, but I am sure to grab value sets when available.