BY LANCÔME

LancomeAbsolue Makeup Absolute Replenishing Cream Makeup SPF 20 DetailsAbsolute Replenishing Cream Makeup SPF 20This luxurious, cream makeup replenishes your skin for a look that is radiant, and absolutely ageless. An innovative Color Clarity System diminishes the appearance of age spots while the exclusive Absolue bio-network helps revitalize and improve skin elasticity. Decadent texture comforts skin with deep hydration. Full coverage. Dry to very dry skin types. Designer About Lanc me: Feminine, Effortless Parisian Chic. Lanc me, the world's leading luxury beauty brand, has epitomized beauty and glamour with a quintessential French touch for over 80 years. Lanc me's mission is to empower women with superior products and services in beauty, skincare and fragrance that fulfill all women's beauty needs. Discover and enjoy the innovative and quality products from Lanc me's luxury assortment. see more...

Buy on Lancôme
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It makes my skin so radiant, I love how shimmery it makes my make up look all throughout the day and it lasts throughout the day too!! It's one of those things that you don't think you need it till you have it.
Skye H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for a while now and it brings such a gorgeous glow to the face. I love love love applying this on my no makeup- makeup days!
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Great product! It goes on smooth and has a flawless coverage! Its a great buy! I'd definitely suggest to anyone!
Vicki C.
Townsend, GA
Review for: Absolue Absolue Pearl 20 N
Lancôme has some of the best foundations on the market. I tried this one and it just glided onto my skin. It does not feel heavy. The amount of coverage and moisture is A plus.
Stephanie W.
Review for: Absolue Absolue Pearl 20 N
I have very oily skin and this cream just saves the day. it helps keep it fresh and beautiful
deborah c.
Review for: Absolue Absolue Pearl 20 N
So I received this as a gift and I tried it out thinking its not going to look Good on Me. Oh I was wrong it whent will with my complextion and texture was very will on. I definitely recommend it so anyone that wants to try it out feels soft and nice on skin.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
Review for: Absolue Absolue Pearl 20 N
I love this makeup, especially the base and foundation. I prefer the wet/dry compacts. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. 100 % will purchase again. A little goes a long way!
Sheryl M.
Racine, WI
Review for: Ecru
I love love LOVE Lancome! This foundation is creamy and silky and feels like air on the skin. Yes its expensive. But Lancome often runs great specials where if you spend a certain amount, you get some real nice full size products and samples as a gift for your purchase.
Bobbi K.
Review for: Ecru
I absolutely love Lancome products. I have thisband it works great just like everything else the produce. I would recommend to all.
Jasmine A.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Absolue Absolue Pearl 20 N
I love using this on my face it doesn't my skin feeling oily but feels so moisturizing
Allison D.
Does this look cakey on?
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really works? I would like to try it.. but its pricey so I would love a feedback first before buying it.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello girls Does this really work? I would try it .. but it is expensive so I would love a feedback first before buying it.
Karoline C.
cali, valle - colombia
Do they have more than a light sea color?
Natalia I.
No conocía este producto y me llamó la atención por las reseñas. Me gustaría probarlo! Que precio tiene?