BY LANCÔME

Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are actually wonderful. The only makeup line my mom uses is Lancome and I think that their updated eye shawdows are perfect. They're highly pigmented and work well on all skin tones I've tried them out on. Even though the individuals cost 20 bucks they last for quite some time.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It doesn't smudge and wipe off easy it stays on all day long
Kellee M.
Kellee M.
Hereford , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color! It pigmented and shimmery! It goes on well, and blends very well. They run about $20 each, but it's very high quality. I like that the lid slides open! Lancôme is a great brand!
Noemi C.
Noemi C.
This is such a versatile product! And what I mean but that is that you can combine this color with almost any other color. I didn't think that was possible until I had someone tell me that purple tints can be combined with almost any other color. I use this with browns, dark colors like gray and charcoal when going out and Ive even combined it with neutral beige colors for work and day wear. I especially love the shimmer that this gives. You can use a little bit of it for a lighter color or re-apply for a darker effect.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this rosey color it is absolutely stunning and I would recommend to a friend
Julie S.
Julie S.
I love the colour! It's very pigmented and easy to blend on the eyes. I would buy more shades!
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
TRACADIE, NB
This is one of the best eye shadows out there.. thi pigments are awesome and lasts longer than the average eyeshadow. I combine it with beiges and neutres and it goes on even better when you wet your brush a little for more dramatic effects. This shade of shimmer is my favorite !