Lancome Lancme Juicy Shaker uploaded by My M.Lancome Lancme Juicy Shaker uploaded by Daria D.

BY LANCÔME

What it is: An addictive lip oil with a super-soft cushion applicator for a wash of color with a hint of shine. What it does: Juicy Shakers bi-phase technology delivers the first pigmented lip oil with two distinct phases. The first phase features a transparent oil for a comfortable, non-sticky shine. Formulated with a blend of five nourishing oils, it treats your lips like a lip balm. Peach kernel oil, a well-known emollient, softens lips while sweet almond oil conditions, apricot oil hydrates, and cranberry oil provides rich antioxidant properties. Muscat rose oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids, helps to soothe your lips. The second phase provides pigment for a touch of color. Shake the bottle like a cocktail shaker to emulsify them together. The cushion applicator enhances application by delivering the perfect amount of non-sticky shine and a sheer tint of color to lips. Suggested Usage: -Shake like a cocktail shaker up to five times to mix the pigment and oil together. -Tap the cushion applicator onto lips for a tint of color with sheer finish. -For a more pigmented look build a base using lip liner or matte lipstick then tap on Juicy Shaker. -For a plumped lip look, tap onto the corners of the Cupids bow on the upper lip. Create your signature Parisian lip cocktail: -Apply LAbsolu Rouge Definition Matte Lipstick in Le Magenta to build your lip cocktail base. -Add a shot of flavor and non-sticky shine to your cocktail by tapping on Juicy Shaker in Berry In Love. Size: 0.22 oz Ingredients: Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Alcohol, Mica, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil / Peach Kernel Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Isododecane, Sodium Saccharin, Alumina, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propyl Gallate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance. see more...

Arielrose G.
pawtucket
Hands down my favorite lip gloss!

I bought this in a lip set from Sephora a while back and loved the coverage and feel. It didn’t feel glossy or too heavy on my lips! It add a beautiful natural color to my lips and looks amazing!

I love this and will continue to repurchase!
Dakota D.
Reading, PA
One of my newly discovered favorites! Like it’s name, it makes your lips look so juicy. It feels amazingly comfortable on the lips and not at all sticky like a lipgloss. It is super moisturizing. I have the shade Piece of Cake and Love it! It is not super pigmented though, more like a wash of color.
Jessica J.
Savage, MN
These are my all-time favorite lip products. They are so moisturizing and every color is so pretty. I have at least four of them now. My favorite shade at the moment is Mangoes Wild. It's the perfect bright pink and it's the perfect summer color. I also like the price of these. Lancome products can be pretty expensive. The best part of these lippies is the fact that they are glossy. I am soo over drying matte lip products.
Marissa N.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far the best lip purchase I’ve made. It is a great price ($21) for this oil. I will definitely be buying this in different shades (I have Apri-cute). The packaging is unique and an eye catcher. I love this because it is an oil and really moisturizes the lips as well as gives a tint of color. They smell amazing and aren’t sticky so your hair won’t get caught in it!
Peyton J.
Carmichael, CA
I LOVE this lip stain. It is so lightweight and the colors are so pretty. I do however feel that the applicator is a little hard to use, but the product is so great that it kind of makes up for that.
Sofia V.
italy
The product has a 'double texture' that mixes shaking the bottle: in this way the oily part and that of the pigments blend, giving a very pleasant and moisturizing sensation.With the passing of the hours, the lips tend to 'absorb' the oily part, resulting for this reason smooth and soft, while the pigment goes to dye the lips for a super natural effect, but 'healthy' and greedy, of young lips and beautiful.
Bella F.
Sidcup Kent
Great product and very long lasting it feels amazing on the lips and is very easy to use it is my first time buying and I love it I bought it at boots I think which was great would definitely buy againLancôme Juicy Shaker Pigment Infused Bi-Phased Lip Oil
Molly T.
This product is super moisturizing for your lips even though it’s matte. I have thought the combination of a matte and hydrating lip gloss wouldn’t work but this is amazing. The color comes out bold and stays on well. And it definitely keeps your lips feeling soft and hydrated. This product has the most amazing sent and nourishing feel as well as a perfect balanced shimmer to work as a top coat or on its own.
Daria D.
Very comfortable in using, love it consistency. Smell is amazing and stays on lips quite long. Didn't regret that I bought it.
High quality product💯❤❤
Jean A.
Lovely and glossy, keeps lips hydrated. Nice sheer colour. Smells amazing. Nice and cute packaging. Worth a try.