Lancome Lancme Drama Liqui-PencilLancome Lancme Drama Liqui-PencilLancome Lancme Drama Liqui-Pencil
Lancome Lancme Drama Liqui-Pencil

Lancome Lancme Drama Liqui-Pencil" Longwear Eyeliner

BY LANCÔME

What it is: An extreme, long-wear, high-intensity color liquid-pencil eyeliner. What it does: This eyeliner has the high intensity color of a liquid liner and the ease of application of a pencil. Glide on smooth color while giving eyes maximum color intensity and all-day wear. Featuring a creamy, instantly blendable formula, it sets quickly for 24-hour wearwithout budging or fading. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates What else you need to know: Create a smoky effect by smudging product immediately. This product is free of fragrance and ophthalmalogist-tested. Suggested Usage: -Apply EFFACERNES Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer to prime lids. -Apply liner across top and bottom lid for desired look. -To get the best precise lines, sharpen often and use gentle pressure when sharpening to protect your liners creamy formula. -You can absolutely stack the liners, one next to the other, but cannot layer one on top of the other-remember treat this like a liquid to avoid peeling. -Blend immediately and in the sweet spot as to not remove more liner than you intended. -For the best winged liner, use Sephora Pro Gel Liner Brush #26 to help create a sharp line. -Use gentle pressure and soft sketchy strokes when applying to deposit pigment and make it nice and bright. -Smudge immediately after application when creating a soft or smoky liner look since this formula is ultra-waterproof. To complement eye colors, wear any shade, or try out these shades for each eye color: Brown Eyes: These these colors will bring out the golden-warm tones/flecks in the eyes: blue, violet, and teal. Try these Drama Liquid Pencil shades: -Pacifique -Cote D Azur -Minuit -Paradis Green Eyes: Red compliments green on the color wheel, so these shades look best on green eyes. Line the eyes with a base of black at lash line to help prevent eye from looking red with purples, burgundy/rust, and peach. Try these Drama Liquid Pencil shades: -Ampoule -Macaron Blue Eyes: The eye color looks its best in these shades because they make the blue stand out and can draw out the gold flecks in eyes: orange/coppers, brown/bronze/gold, and deep navy. Try these Drama Liquid Pencil shades: -Soleil -Baroque Size: 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g Ingredients: -Double Polymer Complex: Allows the formula to attach to the skin, so it never breaks. -Volatile Gliding Oil: Provides nourishing color richness and pigment load that settles onto the lid. -Soft Waxes: Adhere to the skin, leaving a creamy, easy glide, and blendable texture. -Volatile Gliding Oils and Vitamin E: Nourish the skin for comfortable, all-day wear. Rimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, C20-40 Alcohols, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Alumina, Propyl Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. see more...

Lancome Lancme Drama Liqui-Pencil
Lancome Lancme Drama Liqui-Pencil" Longwear Eyeliner
Cristina A.
USA
Greatest eyeliner pencil I have ever used!!! Super bitchy with extraordinary stay power. I used to swear by Urban Decay until I tried this pencil. I will never go back. I use the color noir intense which is a true blackest black. Definitely a must have for me.
Morgan B.
Louisville, KY
These are waterproof as hell. I use the black on my water lines because I find they can be difficult to use when creating a wing. The purple has a hint of sparkles in it and is stunning. When I searched these I used my Garnier Micellular Water and the swatches were set in place, not budging. Great products would loooove to grab some other colors!
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I love this pencil! I have it in Noir and it is one of the blackest liners I have encountered. It goes on smooth and stays on for a long time. I use it for my top and bottom water lines and to hide my lashes.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Soft and amooth application, glides on, doesn't transfer on to the rest of my face much. I use this as a water liner and it seems to stay all day, or at least through my 8 hours at my job.
Ellen L.
Marshfield, MA
I absolutely love this pencil and would recommend it to anyone who is sick of messing up their liquid liner. It gives you the same look without all the hassle and I think stays on longer and looks for natural.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
For such an expensive brand, this is kind of a mediocre pencil. It doesn’t apply really opaque and it smudges really easily. The pencil tugs at the skin where you apply it. I wouldn’t recommend.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I love this liner. The formula is actually soft and applies smoothly. I use the shade White Lace on the water line to make client’s eyes look bigger. I will repurchase this again.
Jan H.
Bonaire
Love the eye pencil. It goes on very smooth and last all day. I would highly recommend this product.