BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apply directly to the lips. Blot with a tissue if a matte finish is desired.

Lancôme L'Absolue Rouge Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor SPF 12
  • "Love this line from Lancôme and a huge Lancôme fan to begin with! This lipstick is a beautiful classic bright red and has a creamy texture that stays put on your lips! I wouldn't say it stays on all day especially after eating or drinking. Definitely need to reapply after eating. I never found the need to use a lip liner when I'm doing the everyday look, but if you want a super defined lip then I would suggest using a lip liner with this lipstick. Hope you find this review to be helpful! " in 16 reviews
  • "One of my favorite red lipsticks - I looked for a color like this for a long time - it's a classic red, and it's long lasting. Perfect!" in 14 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are so comfortable to wear! The vitamin E is nourishing and hydrating. They come in 3 finishes and they have a fragrant scent similar to baby lotion. Great formula. You do have to apply every few hours but totally worth it for healthy looking lips!" in 4 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Adison A.
I bought this lipstick for a pageant, and I still use it occasionally. The tube itself is magnetic, so the lid pops back on. This was my first Lancôme purchase. The lipstick is a little pricey for me, but it is a nice quality. I would recommend this to others that have a bigger budget.
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I love Lancôme lip products in general but their lipsticks glide on smooth, their colors are beautiful and this particular one has sun protection as well! I like to add a couple of layers over powdered lips and blot in between to keep the color on longer.
Khyree R.
Belmont
I personally think the Lancôme lipstick is pretty amazing i use it constantly and it lasts for a very long time. But also it can be very easy to Melt. I’d say mixed emotions.
Sandra T.
Great color selection and lipstick that doesn’t feel like it’s made of lead! I really look for lip color that feels light and not greasy. I am a hairstylist and too glossy or too wet or a product is a magnet for hair!! I sure don’t want hair sticking to my lipstick!!
Victoria L.
Townsend
The Lancome lipsticks are a great value. I purchased this from Lancome.com. You do earn points for free product and you can upload your receipts for credit. This lipstick makes other lipsticks come in second place. I use it and recommend it to my friends and clients.
Jennifer T.
Fort Meade
Amazing colors and felt incredibly soft to the touch once I was applying it to my lips. I fell in love with this product and would most likely purchase all of the lipsticks in every shade if I had the money to do so. Amazing quality and beautiful packaging
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Jenna W.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Rich, creamy formula that stays on pretty well and has unique pigments. The color I used was more of a shimmery lighter stain, but I'm sure there are other darker, more long lasting shades available.
Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
Very smooth on my lips. They have beautiful colors. It doesn't stay for that long on the lips even if you haven't eaten anything. Other than that, it is hydrating, no lines or creases.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
LANCOME HAS A LOT OF DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM.. GREAT PRICE, GORGEOUS COLOR AND LAST FOR A WHILE.
Jenvelop V.
Does this lipstick last long?
Shannon W.
Kimball, MI
Is this really bright I don't wear really red because it don't fit my face and does it wear off fast