Lancôme L'Absolue Rouge Advanced Replenishing Reshaping Lipcolor SPF 12 Rose Crystal

BY LANCÔME

Wrap your lips in rich, satiny color with this deeply replenishing lipstick. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane, lips stay moist, soft and comfortable for up to 8 hours. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and SPF 12 help keep lips safe from environmental aggressors, so they'll look and feel healthier day after day. The stay true color won't feather, flake or fade, so your pout will always look picture-perfect. see more...

Jennifer T.
Fort Meade
Amazing colors and felt incredibly soft to the touch once I was applying it to my lips. I fell in love with this product and would most likely purchase all of the lipsticks in every shade if I had the money to do so. Amazing quality and beautiful packaging
aysel a.
Saint Louis
This is really creamy and pigmented. It comes on with one swipe. The packageing is okay, nothing fancy but it is good. Like I said it is easy to apply and lasts a long time. I would recommend this to my friends and buy it again another time.  Thanks!
Riwa J.
Aramoun, Mount Lebanon
The most creamy formula I've ever used it's so smooth on the lips anf the packaging is absolutely perfect and it's long lasting which what I really like about the formula