BY LANCÔME

L'Absolu Rouge Définition masters the art of highly saturated lip color for perfectly defined lips.

Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Définition Demi-Matte Finish
  • "It has a rich and smooth texture. Also worth it to be honest has such a natural look on your lips and nice packaging." in 3 reviews
Katie C.
Piedmont
Anytime you choose Lancome you will not be disappointed. The formula is rich and pigment is always beautiful. Lancome is truly the class brand of the world. Worth every penny and will forever be a Lancome lover!
Courtney H.
Overall i like this product. It's got kind of a light baby powder scent. It's a pretty color for fall but i think it would look best on people with tanned skin and blonde hair. I don't really like it with my fair skin and dark hair. Also I REALLY don't like the texture. It almost feels like clay and is drying. Chapped lips shows up easily and it gets on your teeth and does transfer a bit. Lancôme L'Absolu Rouge Définition Demi-Matte Finish
Megan O.
Waukegan, IL
The lancome matte lipstick is pretty good. The color comes on so vibrant and when it dries, it is genuinely matte. The only complaint i have is that it doesnt stay on as long as id like it to. I talk alot and the areas on the said of my mouth ends up without lipstick after a short time.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This brand has such awesome quality lipstick. You can tell just by how long lasting it is. The texture of the lipstick on your lips. Its pretty pricey but its soo worth it.
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
The color of this Lipstick Rouge is very nice and looks well on my skin. I love the way the Rouge feels. It's so smooth and just the right creaminess. I also love the way the lipstick has a slight scent. I can see why it costs so much. It's the little things that really make the product extra nice and give it more value!
Junior D.
It feels comfortable in my lips. The color is beautiful I have two shades. It's long lasting but not all day as a normal lipstick you have to reapply after a couple of hours. I would definitely recommend
Jenneffer d.
Good formula, love the color , it's súper pigmented, love the packaging looks so classy , its a good value for the price.. this is one of my favorite on my collection
Amanda T.
Petaluma, CA
Long lasting and very feminine. Smells good too. I got it a few months ago and it is my make up bag's best friend. Where ever I go I take it with me. This lip stick is very hydrating. My lips loving this product and I am happy to recommend this lip stick to all of you ladies.
Rachel T.
Birmingham, AL
I never used to be a lipstick person but lately I've been experimenting with all different kinds of shades. Recently I came across Lancome L'absolu Rouge Definition lipstick in number 294 which is called Le Pourpre. It's a very dark purplish-red , very vampy. Looks amazing with a bare face and just this dark lipstick and it goes an incredibly smooth. It almost makes your lips look a little bit plumper and it stays on for a very long time. Seriously by far my new favorite lipstick!
Asea G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the consistency of these lipsticks. The packaging is so pretty. I love the black and gold. These are creamy and apply easily. I am usually into liquid lipsticks but I really like these so beautiful. My fave is berry nior.