BY LANCÔME

An advanced replenishing and reshaping lip color that contains Pro-Xylane™ and SPF 12 sunscreen. Pamper your lips with this creamy and luscious formula. It contains Pro-Xylane™, a complete and powerful replenishing molecule that creates visibly fuller and smoother lips. The SPF 12 sunscreen protects against environmental damage and UV rays. The satiny, saturated color wraps lips in luxury—so they are left absolutely replenished, feel softer and moist for hours. The sleek black case clicks closed with an innovative magnet-closure system. see more...

Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
Nice lipstick!
I love lancom lipsticks and I purchased this online cause I thought it looks beautiful, however when I received it its a lot shinnier and pinker in person. I was kinda expecting a beige pink nude that I usually love. But it smells great and is very creamy. I just won't wear it often cause its very shimmery.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Love this lipstick by Lancome! This shade is absolutely stunning for a summer look. It's pretty long lasting, but you would have to reapply it throughout the day. The packaging of it is so good, and the product itself is amazing! Doesn't dry out your lips at all.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful shimmering natural light shade. I loved it when I was younger but now the shimmer is to much and I'm not a fan. As far as the formula it is creamy and easy to apply and keep in place.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands of lipstick it feels like there's silk on my lips not heavy not sticky does not have a bad taste I love it I love the color the pigments everything about it
Amy R.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my long time favorite colors! It is a go-to lipstick that goes with everything! I have been buying it for over 15 years!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
Great lipstick all around. The color is authentic and long lasting. It's also not sticky or glue like. Lastly, its very easy to sure and can purchase almost anywhere!!!
Tanisha B.
Tanisha B.
Edinburg, TX
I love lipsticks its the only makeup i cant mess up. I was kind of disappointed when i revieved it because it was more pink than the picture described but i learned to love it and it last all day.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Lancome products! This lipstick leaves a rose shine in your lips, I wasn´t expecting that, so if you don´t like shimmery lipsticks I don´t recommend it.

My lips dryes a lot so before wearing this lipstick I apply a chapstick, is very pigmentend and is long lasting but I have to reapply it during the day.
Sharon A.
Sharon A.
I actually really love Lancome's lipsticks! They have a long-lasting formula that doesn't feel sticky and it doesn't crease on my lips either. Whenever I wear it, my friends always ask me which lipstick it is! It's lightweight yet has a strong pigment :)
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lipstick very well lays down, moisturizes, but not too fat, which is the case for some premium brands. In general, will suit the user of any age. And if you can buy at a discount, then buy without hesitation!