Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
An advanced replenishing and reshaping lip color that contains Pro-Xylane™ and SPF 12 sunscreen. Pamper your lips with this creamy and luscious formula. It contains Pro-Xylane™, a complete and powerful replenishing molecule that creates visibly fuller and smoother lips. The SPF 12 sunscreen protects against environmental damage and UV rays. The satiny, saturated color wraps lips in luxury—so they are left absolutely replenished, feel softer and moist for hours. The sleek black case clicks closed with an innovative magnet-closure system.
Nathaly M.
Nathaly M.
Nov. 17, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Berry Noir (cream)
Generalmente me encantan los productos de Lancome. Pero he quedado impresionada con estos labiales, éste en especifico es uno de mis favoritos. Su color es tan hermoso y exótico, éste en particular lo utilizo para eventos más formales y de noche. Además de que dura muchísimo tiempo, normalmente lo re-aplico solo una o dos veces. Estupendo!
Jessica-Marie R.
Jessica-Marie R.
Temecula , Ca
Absolutely love this lipstick formula. I have very dry lips, so most lipsticks cause me to have very dry cracked lips. I like that I can put this on even without lip balm, its that moisturizing. It doesn't flake when I layer it on throughout the day. The packaging is very nice as well, with a magnetic close.
Bree G.
Bree G.
Sterling, VA
Jan. 5, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Berry Noir (cream)
Glides on very nice. These lipsticks come in many different shades which I appreciate considering the many skin tones.
sabrina v.
sabrina v.
Glendale, AZ
Love ! With a nude shadow and black cat eye ! Such a sultry campy sexy color great for any time of the day ! Love love love!
Briana M.
Briana M.
Fresno, CA
I have heard nothing but good things about this brand and they have been in the business for some time now.
kayla a.
kayla a.
How long does it last?
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
I love red lipstick it gives a romantic look. I will like to know if this lipstick will make my lips dry.