BeautyLipLip MakeupLancôme
L'Absolu Nu' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color

Lancôme L'Absolu Nu' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color

Bare-lip sensation recreates and enhances the natural light of perfect lips: The color is magnified thanks to vivid pigments, the natural light intensified thanks to unique mother-of-pearl and the volume of the lips is restored due to fragments of sparkling pearls. The formula, enriched in Pro-Xylane™, intensely replenishes and reshapes the lips. As light and subtle as lace, the soft, luxurious texture glides delicately and wraps the lips for lasting comfort.

Is this long lasting?
How much are these? And do they sell it online?
This looks like a beautiful color. does it swatch the same color?
Start your review of Lancôme L'Absolu Nu' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love love love this lipstick. Feels creamy and lasts a long time without having to reapply. This shade red is I think the perfect red shade lip color for many different complexions. Perfect for date night as well. Lovein reviews
This is a gorgeous natural lip color for the spring and summer months. It looks great with any look and it feels so comfortable when I wear it.in reviews
Naomi P.
Weston, FL
Lancôme L'Absolu Nu' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color uploaded by Naomi P.
It's a little dry, but I still love it, it lasts a long time, and it's matte !!! My favorite color, red !! I highly recommend it!
Taylor H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Lancôme L'Absolu Nu' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color uploaded by Taylor H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loving this lipstick!! I received a couple colors free to try and none of them have let me down. The only downside is that it’s not transfer proof, and for the price or cheaper you can find one that is.
Cheyenne S.
Claremont, CA
The lancome labsolue lipstick is highly pigmented and long lasting. The case is nice and heavy so you can keep it in your purse without it getting messed up.
Lisa J.
Lewiston, ID
Wow i absolutely love this lip stick. Beautiful colors and makes your lips soft . It feels like it actually heals your lips. This lipstick is my favorite and well worth the money
Christine K.
I really love Lancôme lipstick. It’s a great formula. Very smooth and the colors are beautiful!
Samikshya P.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s always so hard to come across a lip product that does both jobs really well & this does the trick! The color stays on really well and stays moisturizing. No cracked lips with lipstick kind of situation!
Kaelyn T.
W Brocktown Rd
The formula of this lipstick could be better, but the pigment is pretty good. The packaging is also really good and pretty. I'd improve on the formula, like I said. First time using this and I wouldn't buy it again. I'd recommend it to people who like it.
Lela J.
Knoxville, TN
Very beautiful color! The red is just dead on! I love this lipstick the only reason I wouldn’t give a full 5 stars is because it’s messy. It gets all over my teeth and anything else that might graze my lip. The color last well but I only think about how much longer it could last if it wasn’t coming off all over everything.
Aprille S.
Let me start off by saying, I love this line. However, the wear time is disappointing as touching up every hour or two isn't ideal. The lipstick is gloriously hydrating, and some have decent pigment to them, but there isn't a wide range of shades
Gissel C.
Haven't Tried It But I Would Love To Try It. My Friends Tell Me It's A Good Brand. So I Would Really Love To Try It.