BY LANCÔME

Bare-lip sensation recreates and enhances the natural light of perfect lips: The color is magnified thanks to vivid pigments, the natural light intensified thanks to unique mother-of-pearl and the volume of the lips is restored due to fragments of sparkling pearls. The formula, enriched in Pro-Xylane™, intensely replenishes and reshapes the lips. As light and subtle as lace, the soft, luxurious texture glides delicately and wraps the lips for lasting comfort.

Lancôme L'Absolu Nu' Replenishing & Enhancing Lip Color
  • "Love love love this lipstick. Feels creamy and lasts a long time without having to reapply. This shade red is I think the perfect red shade lip color for many different complexions. Perfect for date night as well. Love" in 6 reviews
  • "This is a gorgeous natural lip color for the spring and summer months. It looks great with any look and it feels so comfortable when I wear it." in 4 reviews
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I like this product a lot it goes on easy, the packaging is very approachable and beautiful my only complaint is the price but after you purchase you won't be dissolved! I would buy again only because it's a little more cost wise but you get a better long wearing lipstick look for what you pay!
Paula P.
Van Buren
Another great lip product from Lancôme. I never have to buy lipstick from Lancôme thanks to all the great gifts you get when ordering products. I have several colors that I use. I will use alone or with my Juicy Shaker on top.
Neet B.
Fresno, CA
Love the lip color, love the scent. It wasn't super pigmented but my natural lip color is dark so lighter shades need to heavily pigmented to show properly on my lips. I really liked it though, its a nice splash of color but it was pricey. Don't think I'd purchase this formula again, but I'd definitely try another by Lancome.
Julianne K.
Loved these. Felt amazing on. Lasted me about 8 hours. After eating and drinking through lunch and dinner. Has a slight smell of rose or vanillla. Which is signature to lancome. Highly recommend and they come in awesome colors
Kyile N.
Philadelphia
Very very pigment., I also love the packaging it's very cute and also a nice bit of bam.. it also reminds me of the kat von d lip sticks in the way the lip stick it selfs looks but also the packaging. The smell kinda bothers me a little it's just difrint,..
Mixtli G.
I loved the color but sadly ran out I used it daily in my daily routines.The moment I got it I just so happy and it was just the perfect color it glided on si smoothly and I recommend it to the people how want to try something new and warm toned.
Nathaly V.
valley stream, ny
Lancôme lipsticks are my absolute favorites! I think besides MAC Lancôme lipsticks are up there for the best quality and color pigmentation. You will always get a very strong color that will last. Lancôme's color selection is very nice especially if you love reds and plums/raspberry colors. If you like Mac lipsticks you will love Lancôme lipsticks.
Taylor m.
I absolutely want to come to this brand best lipsticks I've ever did there so smooth so Soakie best colors if you're out there and you want to be yourself best color selections you could ever picking around her waist also if you also want to try really good lipstick try cat Von D even though it's kind of expensive it's great color selections
Heather M.
Harold, KY
#303 is the Perfect Nude & when they say Replenishing, they mean it! This Lippie feels amazing on the lips & has a slight butter feel! It's perfect to wear with a bold eye! Yes, at $32 it's pricey, but it's worth it! No need to moisturize first and it has amazing anti aging components!
Rawda K.
Dearborn, MI
Jennifer H.
Is this long lasting?
Justina G.
This looks like a beautiful color. does it swatch the same color?
Elizabeth E.
How long does this lipstick last on your lips?
Archita V.
How much are these? And do they sell it online?