BY LANCÔME

Buildable longwear, high shine lipcolor that feels ultra lightweight and hydrating on lips. This innovative lip lacquer combines the comfort and shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick and the lasting power of a stain. Our innovative oil in water emulsion is lightweight and non-sticky, providing up to 6H of wear. Enriched with glycerin, lips feel hydrated throughout the day. The high shine finish and vivid color payoff are buildable from sheer to full coverage in 1-2-3 coats.

Pro-tip: For a more defined look, use Le Lipstique lip liner to outline lips. L'Absolu Lacquer can also be layered over L'Absolu Rouge lipstick for a bold, deeply pigmented look.

How To Use:
- Apply directly to lips and build color and shine by layering coats of Lacquer
- Use with lip liner and/or lipstick to further define and add dimension to your look

Free of:
PARABENS
SULFATES
PTHALATES

OCTYLDODECANOL,AQUA / WATER,TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE, ETHYLCELLULOSE, SORBITAN STEARATE, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SILICA, ALUMINA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SILICATE, SUCROSE COCOATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, GERANIOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6, CI 17200 / RED 33, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, CI 45410 / RED 28, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Review for: 378 Be Unique (fuschia) more...
I got a sample of Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer Longwear Lip Gloss number 378 Be unique for free from @influenster for testing purposes and I love it ! My first impression was ‘wow’ because the design is really pretty and looks like a fancy and high quality product so I was really excited in trying it out. I love the gold flower on the top of the bottle and the color of the product showing at the end. I got the color 378 Be Unique (fuschia). It’s really easy to apply. The pointed edge is perfect to make the line around your lips and reach every spot. It’s not like a normal lipstick because it doesn’t stick and annoy you like some lipstick out there. It’s smooth and easy to clean up. Every coat you use it becomes darker. I normally use one coat all the time but I’ve tried two and three coats when I went out for dinner with my husband and it looks great. I particularly prefer lighter colors so the number 323 Shine Manifesto and 306 Infra-Rose would work better for me, if you would like to check those out. They are pretty as well. I love that this is a long wear lipstick and that you can choose if you want it lighter or darker. The smell is great (I mean, I like it), and I love that I can just throw it in my purse and take it everywhere I go. I love this lipstick and recommend it! I’m actually getting some more to give as a gift to my bridesmaids!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Let me start this review by saying I did receive this complementary from Influenster - I still write my reviews in a format that will hopefully help those of you deciding whether to drop $26 on this.

I received the "Be Unique" shade. It's bold! It's a bright pink lip that is not for the faint of heart. I adore it though, and it's similar to my Matte Juicy Shaker in "Pink Power" that I purchased myself. In fact, there are so many similarities that I would not choose to buy this shade unless I ran out of the Shaker. Buuuut - yeah, I would replace the Matte Shaker with this. It's better.

This is indeed innovative. Lancome found the perfect hybrid between a gloss and a matte liquid lip. From the first time I tried this on, I was shocked that I could immediately take a sip of water without the color transferring to my bottle. I've accepted that as a fact of life (whose bottle is this? Oh it's Alice's, her lipstick is on it), and there I was: face to face with a clean bottle, lip color preserved 100%, and a more comfortable feel than a matte lipstick. I immediately found my fiance and informed her to watch out: I may have discovered my new love. But as usual, I was getting ahead of myself (don't write reviews after you've only TRIED ON a product, kiddos).

Well, after a week of wearing this - I love it, but we aren't ready for the marriage proposal. Yes, I adore the color, finish, and lack of transfer. But it still, somehow, ends up feeling A BIT drying. It's no CP Ultra Matte, but it's not offering my lips the hydration of a nourishing gloss. It always comes down to a trade off, doesn't it?

Now, I do think you're going to enjoy this if you share my "constant snacking" lifestyle. If you know the feeling of applying a gorgeous hydrating lip color and thinking 5.3 seconds later, "hey! I would like to eat food RIGHT NOW!" -- then you will enjoy this. It can survive a meal better than most matte lipsticks!

All in all, it's a definite recommend - but remember to wear a nourishing lip balm at night!
Carly W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 236 Pour Toujours (pink beige), 202 Nuit & Jour (light pinky beige) more...
another recommendation from allana davison and these certainly have not disappointed. I have a few of the nude/pink shades like 202 nuit & jour, 236 pour toujours, and 216 rose story but my favorite so far is 515 be happy- a orangey red color. these go one like a gloss but fade in the most beautiful way. even the orange/red color fades off without getting the dreaded butt hole lip look. they also reapply without getting gooey or chunky. I wear them alone or on top of liners if I know I need a more long wearing look. at 24$ these are 10/10 worth the money.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This product is amazing, lights on smoothly, very rich high pigmented color, and it’s the perfect mix between a lip stain that lastes all day and the intense hydration of a lipstick, the wand allows for a precise application and there’s no need of a lip liner, I do recommend exfoliating your lips prior to application for a smoother look as this lipstick will last you all day there’s no need to reapply it! I definitely fell in love and it’s a must have in my makeup bag!
I received this product complementary for testing purposes, but allbut I received this product complementary for testing purposes, but all opinions on our my own.
JenMarie M.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: 378 Be Unique (fuschia) more...
How intense your look gets all depends on the number of coats you put on. I tried 3 coats on each lip to achieve my look, although I have 1 coat and be out the door. It smells a little weird and your lips do tingle for a few seconds, but the formula is so bomb! I love 378 for my complexion, but I am excited to try some of the other shades. The only downside to this product is the lip color wears off after awhile but the stain doesn't. Like if you can put this on at 10am and it will wear off by 1 or 2pm, you can either reapply the stain or add your own clear gloss.
jae C.
Review for: 378 Be Unique (fuschia) more...
I was sent shade 378 - Be Unique - and I am normally not a fan of lip glosses OR bright fuschia / pink shades. The concept of 1,2,3 layers is interesting but not new. If you have dry lips or are prone to fine lines around the sides, I wouldn't necessarily recommend going all out with three layers. The gloss is a smooth gel texture, but if you layer it several times, it can start to move and bunch up on you. Oh, and if you have long hair, be warned that you will constantly be picking your hair out of this lip gloss.
I purchased shade 306 - Infra Rose - and I liked that a lot better but I only wear it with one layer since it's a "my lips but better" shade. I also found it to be less sticky or goopy than 378.
I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes, via Influenster but all opinions stated are 100% honest and my own.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: 378 Be Unique (fuschia), 202 Nuit & Jour (light pinky beige) more...
I absolutely LOVE this gloss formula. I think the packaging is beautiful, love how you can see the shade. I think the price is worth what you are getting and it surpasses expectations. I’ve bought another shade since being sent the shade “Be Unique” complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. It’s not a shade I would typically purchase on my own, but beautiful nonetheless. After realizing how much I adored this formula, I went out and bought a pinky nude which is right up my alley. This isn’t a typical lip gloss formula, although I am a sucker for them as well. But this is a much more pigmented gloss that also has staying power like I’ve never seen on a gloss before. While I don’t mind reapply gloss throughout the day, I loved that I didn’t have to reapply or touch up this gloss as frequently as I’m used to. This gloss lasted on its own with no primer or liner for a good 5 hours with me drinking from a water bottle. I didn’t have to reapply until after I ate dinner and was going back out for the night. Only having to reapply a gloss formula one or twice throughout the day is seriously unheard of! I think Lancôme absolutely killed this formula and think it’s highly underrated. If you love gloss, but don’t like the staying power of glosses I think you would love this! And also an everyday gloss wearer like myself I think will enjoy this as well. Also, if you are looking for a pigmented gloss this is perfect. It could work for so many people looking for a bunch of different things in a gloss, but it’s all wrapped up with a ribbon in this one formula! They have a ton of shades, definitely something for everyone. Some have shimmer, some bold shades, and some nudes. I highly recommend checking this out and at least picking up one to try. I don’t think you will regret it!
QueenReina D.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 378 Be Unique (fuschia) more...
I received my Lancôme L’absolu Lacquer : Lip Lacquer & Longwear Stain complimentary from Influenster & Lancôme Paris for testing purposes. I must say the packaging for the lacquer is appealing and almost kept me from wanting to open it! I love the tube the Lancôme L’absolu Lacquer comes in because it looks expensive and the applicator doesn’t get over saturated with lacquer. I love that it’s compact enough to fit in all my bags even my clutch! I personally didn’t like the color on my skin tone (I’m brown skinned 💜) I also didn’t like the film of lacquer that would build up on the line where my lips meet (Huge Turn Off ‼️) I was able to wear it a few hours before the “Lip gloss film” appeared 😒 I must say however I did love the texture of the lacquer and may have to find a nice matte lip stain to wear under it 😊Lancôme L'Absolu Lacquer Gloss Buildable High Shine Long-Wear Lip Gloss
Young&pretty R.
Fresh Meadows , NY
******Review Time ******👩🏼‍💻⏰
This is my favorite thing that I got in my @influenster #voxbox by @lancomeofficial 💄 🌸 it’s is L'Absolu Lacquer in the shade Be Unique 378 it’s a beautiful pink color . .
🌸 It is like a lip stain but buildable so you can play around it for high impact and shine .
🌸it’s super long wear. Doesn’t feel sticky on the lips .
🌸 it’s is sort of moisturizing too. 🌸 I just love it . Swipe to see the shade and see how it looks on me . It’s my sort of shade .
They more shade check on @sephora . You might find your type of shade 🌸price $26
#Hydrazen #HydrationHeroes #labsolulacquer #influenster #lancome #gotitfree #contest followblogger #girly #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #sensitiveskin #antiageing #facecream #moisturizing #abcommunity #follow #YouTube #skincarecommunity #Subscribe #beautyblogger #beautylover #skincarelover #skincare #glowingskin #sephora #like #instagood #instalike
Melissa Y.
Review for: 378 Be Unique (fuschia) more...
It’s my first time trying a Lippie from this brand and I am beyond happy with it. The packaging is so elegant , it feels very expensive it is slim so you can fit it pretty much anywhere. It has a sort of floral scent which I don’t mind. What I LOVE the most is that this product is extremely pigmented. I love that you can wear at sheer for everyday or build it up to a deeper shade . It is very hydrating and does not dry my lips out which I like a lot since most of the lipsticks can be a bit drying .Most of the colors in this line are vibrant and beautiful and perfect for summer! . I received wLancôme L'Absolu Lacquer Gloss Buildable High Shine Long-Wear Lip Gloss in exchange of my honest review.
Bri R.
Is this a sticky lip gloss or smooth?
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
Is it worth getting? And how does it feel on the skin?
manuela á.
Is a Good product?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How's the formula for this?? Is it creamy? Does it wear well?
Tonya L.
Are these a very sticky lip gloss or are they very wonderful and long wearing?

Sephora