Lancome La vie est belle Soleil Cristal, 17-oz

Lancome La vie est belle Soleil Cristal, 1.7-oz.

Happiness is more than a feeling; it is an aura that radiates all around like the sun on a warm summer's day. La Vie Est Belle Soleil Cristal (Crystal Sun) Eau de Parfum captures the essence of a sunny summer day, warm yet fresh, made for those who live to bask in the sun. Encased within an iridescent bottle, La Vie Est Belle Soleil Cristal sparkles like a ray of sunshine, bursting with fresh white florals radiating with top fragrance notes of sparkling mandarin and a warm luminous heart of ylan

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome La vie est belle Soleil Cristal, 1.7-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Point Lookout, NY
Lancome La vie est belle Soleil Cristal, 1.7-oz. uploaded by Viviana T.
La Vie est belle Soleil Cristal. “Life is Beautiful” and it feels like it when you are wearing this fragrance. I received this fragrance complimentary and so happy I did. First, let’s talk about packaging. The packaging it’s just beautiful with reflective colors, but in a subtle manner and pink undertones, which makes you think of strong femininity and Old Hollywood vibe. Now the most important thing in a perfume of course is the scent, and La Vie est belle Soleil Cristal did not disappoint there either. At first I thought it was a soft floral without much presence, but a good perfume makes a statement after it develops with your body chemistry and that’s exactly what I found. As the day went by I could feel all the notes developing and just had a clean, peaceful feeling all day. I don’t think this is the kind of perfume you enter a room and everyone looks at you which is fine by me. This is the kind of scent that mixes perfectly with your body chemistry and you can enjoy it, as well as those close to you without overwhelming the room. Another of my favorite things while wearing this perfume was that after work, while working out, I felt the explosion of flowers, citrus and delicious hint of vanilla which were enhanced with my body heat. This perfume is appropriate for work during day time as well as during a night dinner date. I would recommend it and definitely would buy again.

Looking for your answer?