BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsLancôme
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set

Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set

La vie est belle Passions Set

How many of all of you getting tired of the complaints about no surveys or boxes they have not gotten and the lack of? I am frustrated by the complaints I see daily on here. This site is for reviews and by that things you have in your house and use. This site exists because we review vox boxes are just bonuses.
What is the coolest thing you have ever received in a VoxBox? I’m so excited to get my first one. Hopefully soon! 🥰
I would love to try this ? #Influencer #influencers #influenster #beauty #lovinglife #ownwhoyouare My influencer #influenster reviews   @Tina_DP_Beardon ?
Start your review of Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set!
Nona K.
Covina, CA
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Nona K.
Purchased at: Macy's
This fragrance is different than any thing I have ever tried. Every time I wear it I get compliments on it from men women and even children ! It’s soft and light weight it wears all day. I have been wearing this since it first came out and I have not worn anything else since this has become my signature fragrance. I highly recommend it to everyone even young women can wear it.
Crystal C.
Albuquerque, NM
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: ULTA
i would love to try this. I love perfumes . My favorite is. Versace Bright Crystal But i love perfumes.
Emily S.
california
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Emily S.
The best perfume I ever purchased has light smell not gonna make you have a headache so like flower and I am  obsessed over it it’s good for summer winter nice smell so good
Stephanie  R.
Glen Cove, NY
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Stephanie  R.
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Stephanie  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I LOVE La Vie Est Belle so much. The combination of iris, patchouli, spun sugar and warm vanilla is to die for. I get so many compliments on my perfume. My mom gave this to me years ago for Christmas and it's been my favorite ever since. What I like to do to make the fragrance even more pronounced is moisturize with vanilla essential, cocoa butter oil with vitamin E, then lock the oil in with a body lotion. The fragrance will stay on the moisturized skin and marries well with those oils (which have great benefits for your skin.) You use much less perfume while still smelling, feeling, and looking delectable. ❤💋
Florencia N.
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Florencia N.
Ok. This is the BEST PERFUME EVER!! Since I wear it the first time 5 or 6 years now it became my favorite and I couldn’t find another one that I like this way!! The only thing why I wouldn’t recommend it is because I want to be the only one wearing it!!! Lol! If you don’t know what perfume to wear, try with this one, you won’t regret. Sweet and discreet 💜
natalie N.
New York
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by natalie N.
the prices scream at my face lol. and i expected it to have a longer-lasting but oh well guess I'm asking for too much after paying half my paycheck.
Ana M.
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Ana M.
The best of the best in lotion. It makes me feel sexy and cool. if smell is long lasting
Maria de los Angeles M.
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Maria de los Angeles M.
super happy with my new perfume and they also put your name on the container. delicious smell. it will make you irresistible. I love it!! Lo compré en Macys New York. Díganles que le coloquen su nombre!
Maria C.
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by Maria C.
Received this sample sized Lancome La vie belle parfum from FB and Lancome for for my honest review. This is the 1st time I used Lancome fragrances, the scent is not to strong, feels sophisticated, very sexy, to wear to a night dinner /party so they can smell you when you pass by 🤭🤭😂, it last a long time and I really liked it. #facebook #lancome #laviebelle #parfum
April T.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Lancome La vie est belle Passions Set uploaded by April T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells excellent! Got just the sample but it's making me seriously considering buying a bottle! Not sure if I'll take the plunge but I think its absolutely wonderful

193 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisa M.