Lancôme La vie est Belle Nourishing Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by TheGirlyCircle G.Lancôme La vie est Belle Nourishing Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by jeannette B.Lancôme La vie est Belle Nourishing Fragrance Body Lotion uploaded by Sofia M.

BY LANCÔME

Moisturizes - Smoothes - Illuminates

A Luxurious moisturizing Fragrance body lotion that offers the unique experience of La vie est belle. Your skin is instantly smoothed and illuminated to its most beautiful self.

Notes
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Selena G.
Roswell , NM
Love love this product! I carry this lotion in my bag. I have the body shower gel and it’s just as awesome! The scent it just so beautiful perfume smell. The scent is like a classic smell with a now twist. Would definitely be a great get for someone or yourself just to feel spoiled.
Sofia M.
I received these as a sample from Lancôme. I love this lotion! The smell lasts for hours, and I get constant compliments from people of how good I smell when I wear it! The perfume, however doesn't smell good on me! I would definitely purchase a full size bottle of this lotion
Lauren M.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the long lasting perfume scent of the lotion and I can put it on in the morning and still smell it in the evening. I am in love with the bottle also. It's a classic! For sure I would recommend it!
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
This lotion is amazing! It stretches the parfum all day. I use it all the time to layer with my la vie est belle! It is lightweights and has a slight shimmer in it! I think they re packaged the bottle because it's not ita usual slender packaging! Very cute and will look amazing on my vanity!
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
The best of both worlds, both sweet and elegant. I prefer the lotion to the perfume- I rub it on my wrists and my neck. It lasts all day and makes me feel absolutely beautiful.
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
I love this lotion. Not only does it smell amazing it's silky smooth and ultra moisturizing Lancôme La vie est Belle Nourishing Fragrance Body Lotion
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Not my favorite lotion in the world but it does the job, smells amazing and something I like is that it makes your skin glow so is perfect for summer.
Houdà E.
Cette crème très riche, cependant, garde beaucoup de légèreté. Il adoucit et nourrit la peau tout en déposant l'odeur parfumée délicate de Lancôme "Life is Beautiful". La peau devient instantanément plus belle. Elle est plus radieuse et plus lisse.
TheGirlyCircle G.
Annaba
[Revue: Lait corporel La Vie Est Belle - Lancôme Paris
Mon avis: Je suis en amourance totale avec ce lait. Il sent super bon le parfum 💗 j'adore sa texture qui pénètre rapidement et surtout qui reste très longtemps sur la peau ! Pour l'hydratation, notez qu'il n'est super hydratant. il fait partie d'un coffret donc si vous êtes à la recherche d'un lait dont l'odeur dure longtemps, C'est le bon 😊. Voili voilouuuu mes doucettes 💟💗❤

'Stay Girly, Soundous with love 💟'
Insta: thegirlycircle 👻: thegirlycircle
FB: The Girly Circle
Tweeter: @thegirlycircle

@lancomeofficial #Lancôme #review #revue #beauty #blogger #dz #dzblogger #tips #beautyblogger #influencer
Georgia H.
This body lotion is beautiful. It makes me feel beautiful when wearing it. The fact it leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated, shimmery and smelling a million dollars it the cherry on the top. Its gorgeous, I love it.