Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum uploaded by Jennifer P.Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY LANCÔME

La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum - You see it in the sparkle of an eye, in the vibration of a smile. Something that French people call L'Eclat. L'Eclat is the fragrance of a luminous and never ending emotion, an invitation to share the light of happiness. Can be worn all day and layered with La Vie Est Belle classic ancillaries. Radiant, luminous, fresh.Fragrance Notes:Heart - Iris, orange blossomSmile - Vanilla bean - La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum see more...

Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Review for: Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum more...
I am a huge fan of La Vie Est Belle, so I really thought that I’d enjoy La Vie Est Belle L’eclat too. Unfortunately, I was wrong. It’s similar in some ways, but it has some other musky smells that just overpower it. I really like musky smells too, but in this case the mix just seems all off.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
This fragrance is pretty yummy. It has hints of rose in it, the scent is light and warm. Good for an everyday use, and all year round. The value is great for the price. If you are into floral scents that are light, this one is for you and I highly recommend it!
Wendy C.
Review for: Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum, Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum, Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum, Other more...
I don’t know what it is about this scent that has me hooked on it!

I just finished up my little sample of this and OMG I need a bottle and will be getting one!

This perfume is like a grown up classy kind of vanilla scent mixed with orange blossom with hints of sandalwood and faint white flowers. I’ve gotten so many compliments anytime I’ve worn this perfume.

Longevity and silage are both moderate on me.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very sweet perfume but it's crazy anytime I wear it I will get compliments on how good I smell. Like all Lancôme perfumes it stays very long on my skin and lasts all day. It is pricey so I bought the smaller bottle
Megan J.
This is one of my least favorite perfumes. I tested it and I would not purchase a full size. You can smell the iris/orange blossom mixture more than everything else. It smells almost like an orange-y honeysuckle scent. It kind of gives me a headache. I’d opt for a different perfume from Lancôme. This is definitely not for me.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
This perfume is pure love, I love the fragrance and and how it keeps so long on your skin.
Jennifer P.
Irthlingborough , Wellingborough
Review for: Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum more...
I got this bottle of perfume complimentary and was overwhelmed. I didn't think I would like it in the slightest. But I absolutely adore it. It lasts all day, it doesn't give me a headache and I've had non stop compliments from men, women, friends, work colleagues of all ages. I've had to send links of the name and where to by it to them also. As you can see I've used a lot of it already as I adore it. I would definitely buy this again. It's sophisticated, feminine, it's not overly sweet either.love love love this perfume! It's up there with one of my all time favourites. Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum
Lainey L.
Canterbury
Review for: Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum more...
I bought this perfume fire my birthday earlier in the year, I had only spritzed it once in the store. It’s now my holy grail! Sweet but grown up. I love things that smell expensive, it ticks all my boxes.
Huiying C.
Review for: Lancome La vie est Belle L'Eclat de Parfum more...
It’s a nice musky floral that exudes maturity and femininity but it’s not for me. Not an everyday scent but perhaps for special formal occasions. I still prefer MJ daisy perfumes or Versace Bright Crystal.
FATIMA K.
Saksakiyeh
the sweetest aroma that you would smell it ever. in addition to the most classic and feminine rose package. it is not expensive in relation to its quality. I have used four bottles and for sure I would buy the fifth one. I have sent it as a gift to my family and friends as well as I recommend it to you and as gifts