BeautyLancôme
Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'absolu De Parfum Spray For Women 40Ml/135Oz

Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'absolu De Parfum Spray For Women 40Ml/1.35Oz

La Vie Est Belle L'Absolu De Parfum Spray

Lancome

que les parece esta fragancia chicas
Start your review of Lancome La Vie Est Belle L'absolu De Parfum Spray For Women 40Ml/1.35Oz!
Grit  G.
I so love this fragrance and can recognize it anywhere. It is my absolute must have. I can still smell it in the air a few days after I have used it. It is so amazing and many people have commented on it. It makes you feel sexy, special, elegant and beautiful. 💃♥️
Norene  C.
I loved La Vie Est Belle EDP when I tried it at the Lancome counter at Macy's. But when I started using a glass spray sample vial my mother gave to me, I found it to be overwhelming, very sweet, with something "chemical" and bitter jammed in the center.This has excellent staying power and projects almost too well. I was very self-conscious the first time I wore it in an office setting. I could smell myself wafting all over the place, and I only sprayed and "stepped into" the mist prior to leaving for work that morning.I like some power fragrances, including Angel EDP for women, which can sting your nose with its sharp patchouli note. But Angel has kept its place in my collection and heart for years.Does this smell like V&R's Flowerbomb? No. I don't think it does.It opens sweetly and does have depth and complexity. I get the gourmand notes and the patchouli and sugary praline. I think this is blended very well. There is just something in it that doesn't blend well with my chemistry.Of all the Lancome fragrances for women, I think this is the best and has the most universal appeal.
Laura K.
Portland, OR
La Vie est Belle is a soft, lovely scent a bit like baby powder meets floral. It's sweet smelling and reminds me of adolescence.
DAI N.
Towson, MD
I use Lancome's perfume, one of the high-end perfume lines, and have a good scent, especially a pleasant scent and makes us more comfortable in life. Although the price is a bit high, I use them with a good scent, and scent, each user can last all day. and in the end, I find the price to be a very good value for money
Guta G.
Brooklyn, NY
This fragrance is delicious! It's got great fixation and I always get compliments for it. It's been one of my favorites for years, 100% would recommend it!
Michelle Q.
Orlando, FL
this is my all time favorite perfume, it smells amazing, it lasts all day, and best of all, you feel like it works for any occasion. I recommend it 100%
Morin F.
Staten Island, NY
Long lasting perfume , and it smells very elegant. I really like this product. It’s one of my favorites.
Zana G.
Skokie, IL
This perfume smells soooo good! I bought it as a gift for my mom but I might have to get one for myself as well so it definitely is a scent that can work for all ages! I know Lancome perfumes always last long for me and are high quality. I would totally recommend this to everyone!
Samantha M.
Pasco , WA
I love it! I smelled it at Macy's and thought I wouldn't like it. On the same day, a friend sprayed some on me and I loved how the scent evolved as the day went on. Lasting scent!!!
silvia M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Bought one when it first came out and I loved it!!! Now I always have it on hand in case I run out and I will keep buying forever
Ask a question to the Influenster community...