BY LANCÔME

Softens - Soothes - Revitalizes

A soft and gentle Fragrance Shower Gel that transforms into a lavish, softening foam. The revitalizing result is beautifully scented skin that is both silky and clean.

Notes
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Although I did receive this product as a gift I do enjoy it. The smell is strong and does linger well after use!!! It still smells strong even after I apply lotion after the shower!!! I dont know if I would purchase this item with my own money after because it is a bit pricey. But that being said I do enjoy it and will continue to use until the end!!!
Maria A.
This smells weirdly delicious, it is like you want to keep smelling your skin all night because you feel such a soft and hydrated skin that it looks Yummy. I use this product everyday and it is my absolute favorite, I would definitely buy it again. It retails for 50 dollars and it is definitely worth it.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
I love this scent so much. I'm quite addicted. I have the perfume so I ended up getting the shower gel too. I can say I do smell the scent after I shower. So the scent is there. It seems like they don't always carry this at Macy's. it's a hit or miss for me
Patricia D.
Feels wonderful....lathers well,the fragrance is wonderful...was just a bit too sweet for me...most of Lancome fragrances are a bit too sweet for me
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I love Lancome products! This shower gel feels great and smells amazing. The price is also pretty reasonable as a little goes a long way!
Florence C.
Vinton, VA
I love this shower gel as the scent is light and the foam really nice. It seems too like it leaves a soft sparkle on the skin.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This shower product smells quite nice and comes from a well known brand too.
ahlem b.
A charming and wonderful product with a strong and distinctive scent that charms everyone and stays for a very long time, suitable for all occasions.,i 'm very like it
Vanessa S.
Its everything ti me. My shower improvement its só better nos. Its realy priecy but the smell and my Skin likes, the smell its the same of the parfume. I buy on sephora my local store and i love it. I buy it again because i love it so. Its one of my favorite
🌹صبرٌ ج.
Tizi ouzou algeria
un lait très ontueux et qui sent bon !! il laisse sur la peau l'odeur du parfum !! j'adore ce lait car je connais déjà le parfum alors que dire du lait !! :)
Fatima P.