Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Florale Eau De Toilette Florale uploaded by Hannah P.Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Florale Eau De Toilette Florale uploaded by Justina K.

BY LANCÔME

The 1st Tasty Osmanthus of Lancôme. Writing a new olfactory story, La Vie Est Belle reinterprets its iconic Eau de Toilette and invents the first tasty Osmanthus, flower symbol of widsow. An Eau de Toilette Florale with a new floral delicacy and the most noble natural essences for a never ending long lastingness.

La vie est belle L’Eau de Toilette Florale, offers a brand new vision of the exceptional bottle, designed by Catherine Krunas. Its crystal smile is seen in more profound, radiant form than ever, taking flight with delicate fragility. Its new, pared-down lines are magnified with an iridescent white organza ribbon with sheer airy petals payinh tribute to the floral fragrance, forming two ethereal wings on its joyful silhouette, like symbols of freedom. Fresh and luminous, its rosé elixir adds to the elegance of this concentrate of happiness.

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Bergamot / Pink Pepper / Peer accord / Freesia accord / Blackcurrent bud
Heart: Jasmin Sambac Absolute / Orange Blossom Absolute / Essential Rose / Violet accord
Bottom : Iris / Patchouli Heart / Tasty Accord

ALCOHOL • PARFUM/FRAGRANCE • AQUA • LINALOOL • BENZYL SALICYLATE • LIMONENE • METHYL ANTHRANILATE • TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE • ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • CI 14700/RED 4 • CI 17200/RED 33 • CI 47005/YELLOW 10 • GERANIOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • COUMARIN • FARNESOL • CITRAL • CITRONELLOL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • BENZYL BENZOATE

Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
This perfume is probably my most favorite perfume I’ve ever owned. The scent is nice and sweet, but also has a very deep rose scent that adds an amazing sexiness to it. I wear this a lot during nights out or when I’m on a date since it lingers all throughout the night and is very flattering.
ilyssa m.
Westland, MI
Holy crap I love this! It has a slight fruity smell but just enough so that you still feel incredibly sexy while wearing it! Received a sample and I want the whole bottle so bad now.
April G.
Indio
i bought it straight away without even smelling it. I am definitely happy with my purchase. It has such a beautiful scent, and I get comments on it every time i wear it.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
This is a really nice, feminine perfume and the only one from Lancôme I really care for. It is for a young(ish) audience and I'd liken it to Chanel Chance Eau Tendre in that regard. It's an bit of a Flowerbomb dupe, but not quite as sweet and less patchouli. A nice scent for the office or an evening out.
Raquel W.
Been using this perfume for over 2 years now! I love it, it's not as strong as Flower Bomb, and it lasts all day. It's very unique. I usually by mine at #sephora, and I highly recommend it.
Katherine K.
Orlando, FL
This perfume has become my signature scent. I've been wearing it to work for the last 3 months. I get at least one if not two compliments on it a week. The scent is sweet, but not childish sweet. It's strong but not overpowering and offensive. With hints of vanilla, it's a great summer scent. So when you sweat, the scent is reactivated. I can't say enough good things about this perfume.
Sammie B.
Smells amazing. I gets so many compliments when I wear this!! I tested it a Macy's the first time and knew it was the one. I ordered the smallest bottle because I am always changing it up. I never finish a bottle of perfume! I finished the small bottle went back and purchased a large bottle. Its almost gone😢
Valentina R.
Doral, FL
I love it! It's the perfect perfume, cause it feels like a citric but sweet like candy mix, and that's my type for perfumes. Totally worth the price! I'm gonna buy it until I find something better. Recommended.
Jennifer C.
Glendora, CA
My number one perfume right now!!! Sweet without being overbearing. Love the packaging and bottle as well!! This is a MUST HAVE!
Carolina Z.
Me encanta este perfume, es delicioso! Tiene un aroma floral perfecto y delicado para usar en el día o en la noche

Amazon