BY LANC脭ME

La vie est belle is a bouquet of noble delicacy.
With the Eau de Parfum, Lanc么me invented the first tasty Iris.

Writing a new olfactory story, with La vie est belle Eau de Toilette, Lanc么me invents the first tasty Magnolia. Magnolia, flower symbol of beautiful days鈥

An Eau de Toilette with a new delicacy and the most noble natural essences鈥︹or a never ending long lastingness.

Notes
Transversal Notes: Iris, Almondy fine delicacies accord
Top Notes: Pear, Blackberry, Coconut milk
Middle Notes: Magnolia Essence, Pallida Iris concrete, Jasmine Sambac and Orange Blossom absolutes
Base Notes: Heart of Patchouli essence

A reinterpretation of the original iconic fragrance鈥檚 gourmand signature, built around a majestic flower whose subtle yet voluptuous notes are coupled with a heart of noble, natural materials. Magnolia essence thus freshens the most luminous form of iris pallida, perfecting the absolute of white flowers and patchouli essence in an exhilarating harmony.

Bottle
La vie est belle L鈥橢au de Toilette, offers a brand new vision of the exceptional bottle, designed by Catherine Krunas. Its crystal smile is seen in more profound, radiant form than ever, taking flight with delicate fragility. Its new, pared-down lines are magnified with an iridescent white organza ribbon, forming two ethereal wings on its joyful silhouette, like symbols of freedom. Fresh and luminous, its ros茅 elixir adds to the elegance of this concentrate of happiness.

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
My #GiftCrush this year would be this perfume. I got it for my mother in law for all the help she has been with my new baby. It鈥檚 a very nice and subtle smell. Smell the fragrance more than the alcohol smell with some perfumes. I got the roller version for myself. Scent lasts all day and isn鈥檛 overpowering. Does not irritate the baby either.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
Love,love,love this perfume. Fragrance isn鈥檛 too strong but just right. Stays on all day and every time I wear it I always get compliments! Definitely worth the money. I would buy it for sure again. A little pricey but worth it.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday Recently and I absolutely love the smell of it the scent is not so strong it鈥檚 smooth just like I like my perfume I just love it as much as my ysl one
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
I bought this spray perfume for my mother for mother's day one year, and she absolutely loves it.  She'll only wear it on special occasions though haha,  The bottle and packaging is very chic and nice, and the smell is just invigorating.  I would recommend this, especially as a gift. ;)
Sharon J.
Mountain House, CA
I like this perfume. However, it is not my go to perfume. I was given this as a gift. It took some time for me to get used to this scent. It has a very strong scent. More musky scent. But it's not too bad. Does not stain clothes.
Deb B.
Frostburg, MD
Smells amazing! Pricey, but if you get the roller tube, it鈥檚 not bad. My favorite perfume when I have an event or a night on the town. Not overpowering, but I get compliments on the smell all the time. Frequent buyer!
Steff T.
N Miami Beach, FL
What a beautiful scent. This is a strong perfume that lasts throughout the day! I always get compliments on this perfume. It's good quality for a high price that matches it's long lasting smell!
Miriam B.
Lancome La vie est Belle is one of the best feminine perfumes on the market. It is so intoxicating that my husband follows me around the house sometimes. I find it better as a day perfume since it is very light and can get lost in a crowd of scents. I always feel beautiful when wearing it, if that makes any sense. I recommend picking up a sample from Sephora. You really can't go wrong with this classic perfume.
Tanya B.
Sussex, WI
This perfume compliments all women, as it reflects the natural signature of each individual. It doesn鈥檛 smell the same on any one woman, which makes it a fabulous gift to give. It鈥檚 a personal perfume choice that highlights its signature notes woman to woman. It is a fragrance for any age and one that evokes sentiments.
Denise A.
College Park, MD
I really love this perfume I got it Cus of exaggerated reviews but after using it I really liked it . The problem is, it is up to standard but people highly exaggerate it I feel like it is worth my 130$ but it is not to die for. So pleasant and long lasting I haven't received any compliment but I can smell it on me all day .. But I don't know if others can 馃槱 Got it from Macy's with 6 other gifts if you ain't getting the gift or a coupon you are better of buying from Lanc么me for cheaper
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Is this one a strong vanilla scent or is it more of a floral vanilla? I don't like the parfum and I heard that toilette is a bit lighter.