BY LANCÔME

La vie est belle is a bouquet of noble delicacy.
With the Eau de Parfum, Lancôme invented the first tasty Iris.

Writing a new olfactory story, with La vie est belle Eau de Toilette, Lancôme invents the first tasty Magnolia. Magnolia, flower symbol of beautiful days…

An Eau de Toilette with a new delicacy and the most noble natural essences……for a never ending long lastingness.

Notes
Transversal Notes: Iris, Almondy fine delicacies accord
Top Notes: Pear, Blackberry, Coconut milk
Middle Notes: Magnolia Essence, Pallida Iris concrete, Jasmine Sambac and Orange Blossom absolutes
Base Notes: Heart of Patchouli essence

A reinterpretation of the original iconic fragrance’s gourmand signature, built around a majestic flower whose subtle yet voluptuous notes are coupled with a heart of noble, natural materials. Magnolia essence thus freshens the most luminous form of iris pallida, perfecting the absolute of white flowers and patchouli essence in an exhilarating harmony.

Bottle
La vie est belle L’Eau de Toilette, offers a brand new vision of the exceptional bottle, designed by Catherine Krunas. Its crystal smile is seen in more profound, radiant form than ever, taking flight with delicate fragility. Its new, pared-down lines are magnified with an iridescent white organza ribbon, forming two ethereal wings on its joyful silhouette, like symbols of freedom. Fresh and luminous, its rosé elixir adds to the elegance of this concentrate of happiness.

Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
My #GiftCrush this year would be this perfume. I got it for my mother in law for all the help she has been with my new baby. It’s a very nice and subtle smell. Smell the fragrance more than the alcohol smell with some perfumes. I got the roller version for myself. Scent lasts all day and isn’t overpowering. Does not irritate the baby either.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
Love,love,love this perfume. Fragrance isn’t too strong but just right. Stays on all day and every time I wear it I always get compliments! Definitely worth the money. I would buy it for sure again. A little pricey but worth it.
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday Recently and I absolutely love the smell of it the scent is not so strong it’s smooth just like I like my perfume I just love it as much as my ysl one
Glossyurban
The best perfume i have ever used. Very sweet and pleasant fragrance that i love to wear every morning before heading out for work. Keeps me refreshed and happy all day long 🙂 i love to buy it again 💝
Miriam B.
Lancome La vie est Belle is one of the best feminine perfumes on the market. It is so intoxicating that my husband follows me around the house sometimes. I find it better as a day perfume since it is very light and can get lost in a crowd of scents. I always feel beautiful when wearing it, if that makes any sense. I recommend picking up a sample from Sephora. You really can't go wrong with this classic perfume.
Tanya B.
Sussex, WI
This perfume compliments all women, as it reflects the natural signature of each individual. It doesn’t smell the same on any one woman, which makes it a fabulous gift to give. It’s a personal perfume choice that highlights its signature notes woman to woman. It is a fragrance for any age and one that evokes sentiments.
Denise A.
College Park, MD
I really love this perfume I got it Cus of exaggerated reviews but after using it I really liked it . The problem is, it is up to standard but people highly exaggerate it I feel like it is worth my 130$ but it is not to die for. So pleasant and long lasting I haven't received any compliment but I can smell it on me all day .. But I don't know if others can 😩 Got it from Macy's with 6 other gifts if you ain't getting the gift or a coupon you are better of buying from Lancôme for cheaper
Rivka S.
Las Vegas, NV
I really liked this perfume. It has a nice sweet smell to it although I don't see anything so unique about it. However I would consider repurchasing because it's difficult for me to find scents I really like.
Pearl M.
I received a sample of this with a purchase, and I absolutely loved it. The scent was very pleasing, and lasted for a long time. I would absolutely get this as a full size perfume, and I 100% recommend it
Xiomara M.
Jonesboro, GA
Omg!!! I am in love to the smell of this perfume!! It is totally worth the price and it is long lasting!!! Its last me all day. I have other favorites but by far this is the best. Totally Recommend!
Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
Is this one a strong vanilla scent or is it more of a floral vanilla? I don't like the parfum and I heard that toilette is a bit lighter.