BY LANCÔME #6 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...18 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it4 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
Amanda F.
Ottawa
Purchased at: The Bay
My absolute go-to scent. It’s feminine, a soft, and elegant. I recommend this one to everyone it last throughout the day. It’s worth the price, great value!! Always get compliments xoLancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum
Kyrie N.
I actually got this for free for winning a contest at work. The reason I only gave it 3 stars, is because it is typically not my go-to kind of scent. However it smells really good, more of a mature floral scent.
Bee R.
This is one of my favorites- although I have many. I received it as a gift last year with the lotion. Apparently I liked it because my bottle only has a few sprays left. It is a sweeter scent and it lasts all day long and then some. I’ve never gotten sick of it like I have other perfumes in the past. Its reminiscent of the cashmere glow spray by BBW.... although there are some differences. I would definitely reccommend this scent to anyone. I would spray in the mornings and top off with the lotion midday and smell awesome for hours! Definitely worth every penny!
Syd D.
Washington
I am picky when it comes to scents but this one is absolutely beautiful! It is a bit pricey so I tend to wear it only on special occasions, but I always get compliments.  The packaging it beautiful and looks gorgeous on my perfume shelf.  I would buy it again!
Brittany C.
Orangeville
This perfume smells amazing and lasts all day. I got it for Christmas last year and have worn it ever day since. I will definitely buy it again once I run out.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a great very feminine fragrance with some floral notes, it kind of reminds me of miss cherry Dior.it is not too strong and it smells amazing , it might not be too young and fun more for woman in their late 20 s like my self depending on what kind of perfumes you may like, but personally I think this fragrance is a must have
safa b.
I like this perfum in winter but not in summer.. It is élégante perfum we can do it in party or for work but i recommand it Just for winter
Adri P.
glasgow
Best thing can’t ask for a better one smells gorgeous will buy again and again and again best perfume you can ask for love this so so much Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum
Sara E.
jeddah
It is an amazing the smell is so luxurious and long lasting i love it so much I tried it in debenhames stores I wanted to buy it but it was so expensive i would definitely want to have it
Mona R.
oman
A luxurious type of perfume launched in 2012 mixes notes of praline chocolate, black currant and notes of flowers, rich fragrance, complex and suitable for winter months.i am a repeat user. It has a sweet smell that combines roses and fruits, a fragrance designed for a woman who loves life.
A wonderful combination of jasmine and orange blossom, followed by praline chocolate.  You can use Lavi perfume whenever you want to improve your mood. One feather of this gentle fragrance lasts all night, and is very suitable for winter nights. The name of the fragrance praises life as "beautiful" and indeed you will realize with its use that life is really beautiful. Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum
Ally S.
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)