BY LANCÔME #4 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...18 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it4 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
Debra R.
Cape Coral
This perfume is one of my favorites!!!!!!! Apart from the fact that it lasts all day on me its also very potent. I get so many compliments with this perfume. I will forever repurchase this perfume its definitely a signature scent type, very beautiful.
Cecily L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This used to be my go to perfume! I would get complements all the time. You only need a little and it lasts the whole day. Lancôme released another perfume and now that one is my absolute favorite. Always test a scent out before you buy, everyone’s body chemistry is different!!
Mer h.
My all time favorite perfume since I discovered it a couple of years ago. I’ve gone through like 3 bottles of this perfume. It has a light scent yet lasts for a long time. I get asked what perfume I’m wearing all the time. Just like it’s name, this perfume makes life beautiful!!
Esthefany p.
for girls who like soft and at the same time powerful fragrances this fragrance is described if one because he falls and captive of that essence so refreshing and sweet and as its name implies life is beautiful, feminine and subtle so this fragrance
Tiffany K.
Oh my gosh! This perfume is amazing! I got this as a sample and just had to buy more! It lasts all day, I've had it on for over 12 hours and you can still smell it! This is a must buy! It has a great scent, not strong, musky and little spicy too!
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
I personally love this scent however apparently it doesn’t mix well with my own pheromones. All those around me said they did not like it on me which was very disappointing to me
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
Although I really wanted to love this product based on packaging alone (its gorgeous to sit out on your vanity) I just don’t love the smell. It doesn’t smell the same on my body as it does in the bottle and the scent doesn’t last long on my body.
Pam T.
Harrisburg
I absolutely love La Vie Est Belle.  It's so light and airy, but the fragrance is breathtaking!  My mother, who I cannot wear any fragrance around because it chokes her, she never even knows I have this on!   Pam Approved!!
SaraGrace B.
This is one of the pricier perfumes I own, but it is my favorite. You don't have to have a lot, because it goes a long way. It is a great sweet smelling perfume! I really like the way that it comes in different sizes! I would 10/10 reccomend
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This scent is a forever favorite of mine and will soon be gifted to my sister to add to her incredible perfume collection! It is sophisticated and lovely while lasting all day long! I can’t say enough good things about this fragrance!!
Ally S.
1,068 reviews
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)