BY LANCÔME #6 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...18 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it4 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
Tiffany E.
Liverpool, NY
Lancome's will I be able have become a staple in my fragrance life for many years! The scent is amazing it lasts a long time and applying the lotion before hand just makes it that much better! I have very sensitive stem so mixing lotion and fragrance can always end in disaster... but not with this brand! Great job Lancome!
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg when I say this iS the best perfume I have it’s really is it smells so good 😊 it last all day and I only have to spray it once a day it’s kinda pricy tho I the smell will make you forget about the price lady’s you definitely gotta try it
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really wanted to love this perfume. I bought it when it first came out, and wasn't enjoying it when I'd wear it. Idk if it was the overpowering pechulli in it or what. It has a beautiful warmth to it, but ultimately it wasn't for me. I think it's definitely a crowd pleaser with more mature woman. It gave me a headache. Even one sprits from far away was so intensely strong, it was really overwhelming and impossible to get off! I returned it!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
From the first time I smelled this fragrance, I fell in love! And so did my husband. I had a small sample vial that I applied one day after a shower and he came into our bedroom and was like, "Wow! You smell fabulous!" The next day he went out and bought me a big bottle. I wear this scent, alternating with another favorite scent of mine, daily. I always get asked what I'm wearing, even hours after I've applied it. It lasts all day long. It's a very feminine, floral, musky, sexy scent that everyone seems to love. I don't care how much it costs, I will always wear this!! La Vie Est Belle!! 💖
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
My signature fragrance! I’ve been wearing this for years and can not be without it. It has a rich scent with a hint of musk. You literally only need two spritzes to last you all day. My clothes still smell like it when I go to wash them. Such a great classic scent from Lancome.
kierra b.
Muncie, IN
One of my favorite perfumes that I switch back and forth using. Some people think this perfume is too strong but I LOVE it. The scent is very earthy (patchouli) but isn’t overpowered by this ingredient. When wearing it, you feel like a feminine badass. So. Dang. Good.
freda k.
This fragrance is definitely for the grown an sexy. I bought it from my local walgreens for about 80 bucks. For the fluid amount it was worth it. A little goes a long way. No alternatives for me I'm sticking to the real stuff. Recommended for the grown an sexy.
Pearl M.
I am absolutely in love with this perfume. I wanted a fragrance that was noticeable but not too strong, and this is the perfect balance. It’s a very natural scent compared to others I’ve tried, so if you’re looking for something subtle then I really do recommend this.
Karla I.
Antioch, TN
I love this perfume by Lancome. It reminds me a lot of Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb but I think I prefer this one slightly better! It smells very sweet but not in an overwhelming way. It's such a beautiful scent. I wear this every day and get so many compliments all the time. I always get stopped and asked what Im wearing! Lol. Got two full suze bottles of this for Christmas and gave them to my mother and mother in law and they both absolutely loved it as well! Very much recommend it!
Daonne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love this perfume! Smells so good, first time user. And I will definitely be purchasing a bigger size. The smell is so amazing and it long lasting. I would compare it to Chanel coco. I got mine from Dillard’s, I love there bundled deals.
Ally S.
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)