BY LANCÔME #16 in Fragrance for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Julie D.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fiance bought me the Intense version of this perfume for my birthday and he absolutely chose the right scent!  The thing I like best about this scent is that it doesn't have that "perfume-y" undertone like most do.  It's a warm smell and I was in love right away!  One spray lasts me a good while and I can still smell it on my clothes days later.  It has a nice strong scent, but it isn't overpowering.  I'd recommend this to people who don't typically like perfume smells.  I'll always keep it on hand!
Cheyanna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my wedding day fragrance! It will forever hold a special place in my heart. I never really thought that I would love a fragrance from Lancome so much but I do. I admired this scent on other women for years before I considered purchasing it for myself. It's a beautifully feminine gourmand without being too "young" or immature. There's something mysterious and sophisticated about it. There is a rich sweetness to it without being sickly sweet. The lasting power of this is remarkable too. I can still smell it on a sweater two days later. It's a great fragrance if you want to leave your mark somewhere! I do try to only spray half a spritz of this because it is very cloying if you spray too much. I consider that a good thing though because I go through the bottle much slower this way. The glass bottle is weighty and beautiful as well. It will look classic on any dressing table.
Samantha K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite scent by far! I especially love it for fall/winter and early spring. It’s one that I think most people could wear. I am a perfume fanatic and I love to try new scents but this is my go-to when I need something I trust. It lasts all day and sometimes I accidentally get it on my Fitbit and the scent will be there for a week!! Worth every penny! You can wear it to work or on your wedding day and you will be confident. So versatile
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to purchase this perfume a few years ago when I smelled it on a coworker. It is the most beautiful, sweet, floral fragrance! I saved up some of my Ulta rewards points to purchase a set that included a 1 oz bottle and a travel size. It is a very pricey fragrance at $69 for the 1 oz bottle, but it's so worth the splurge! According to the Sephora website, "the fragrance entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of patchouli and the sweetness of praline. Floral notes of sambac, jasmine and Tunisian orange blossom are added in the form of sublime absolutes." You may want to go to Ulta, Sephora, or any department store that sells Lancôme to test it before you buy it. It does tend to have a different scent on some people like most perfumes. It truly is a beautiful fragrance that will get you lots of compliments!
Tanya W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this perfume. smelled it on someone else and had to ask what they were wearing so I could get it myself. totally a must have [product:lancôme-la-vie-est-belle-eau-de-parfum-spray]. #giftcrush #contest #influenster if you get it at boscovs they do free lancome gift sets!
Edgar O I.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! One of the BEST perfumes in the perfume market. Every time i wear this perfume I feel rich, classy, bougie, and everything else. Cute bottle the packaging is really pretty and shimmery. There has never been a day I don’t get a compliment when I wear this from both men and women. 2 sprays is all you need and it will last you all day, yes girl all day. I’ve had this bottle for about 2 years now and I still have plenty to last me longer. Hasn’t lost its smell or nothing. I truly love this perfume.
Twanesha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is lovely! This scent is perfect for daytime. It's on the expensive side but it's worth it.  I purchased it at Sephora months ago and it's still a full bottle. You don't have to spray a lot because a little goes a long way and the scent last all day. Try it I promise you won't be disappointed!
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the first time I smelled this fragrance, I fell in love! And so did my husband. I had a small sample vial that I applied one day after a shower and he came into our bedroom and was like, "Wow! You smell fabulous!" The next day he went out and bought me a big bottle. I wear this scent, alternating with another favorite scent of mine, daily. I always get asked what I'm wearing, even hours after I've applied it. It lasts all day long. It's a very feminine, floral, musky, sexy scent that everyone seems to love. I don't care how much it costs, I will always wear this!! La Vie Est Belle!! 💖
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this scent, in fact I love it! It’s citrusy and floral in the beginning but quickly turned sweet and gourmand on my skin. I know iris is suppose to be the heart of the fragrance, a lot of people don’t know what iris smells like. I had iris flowers in my backyard growing up in Nebraska. I can smell the iris more so in the shimmery body lotion than the eau de Parfum. The perfume is more sweet. I don’t know why it took me so long to smell this perfume but I’m glad I did! I can see this becoming my signature scent.
L L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whatever is in this perfume, I am allergic too. Have never had a sneezing fit over a perfume before. But it didn't stop until I washed it off. Gave it two stars because it is a beautiful scent. Unfortunately, I must return. Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Steph R.
Is this a sweet smell ???
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Ilaria A.
How is it? It smells like what?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)