BY LANCÔME #7 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...17 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it3 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product either grew on me or the first time I tried it the perfume was old. I first tried it a long time ago and remember the scent being so awful I couldn't stand it. I got a sample of it with an order from Sephora recently and I smelled it again and this time I really liked it.

It's a floral but not and overwhelming one and the scent is powerful enough to last all day and the scent lingers too. I've finally decided that I am going to purchase a full sized bottle.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I have this Lancome La Vie est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray since last Christmas and I love it. My husband bought me the set from Lancome including the body location and it smells so sweet and feminine. Highly recommend it. Worth the price and long lasting. I still have more left since last year. I love Lancome products <3
Cheyanna S.
This was my wedding day fragrance! It will forever hold a special place in my heart. I never really thought that I would love a fragrance from Lancome so much but I do. I admired this scent on other women for years before I considered purchasing it for myself. It's a beautifully feminine gourmand without being too "young" or immature. There's something mysterious and sophisticated about it. There is a rich sweetness to it without being sickly sweet. The lasting power of this is remarkable too. I can still smell it on a sweater two days later. It's a great fragrance if you want to leave your mark somewhere! I do try to only spray half a spritz of this because it is very cloying if you spray too much. I consider that a good thing though because I go through the bottle much slower this way. The glass bottle is weighty and beautiful as well. It will look classic on any dressing table.
Kristen M.
This is in my top 3 all time favorite perfumes! I also love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum and Giorgio Armani Si Eau de Parfum Spray. This smells absolutely amazing and it lasts on me all day long. I always get complimented and asked what perfume I wear every time I use this.
Cassie C.
I wanted to purchase this perfume a few years ago when I smelled it on a coworker. It is the most beautiful, sweet, floral fragrance! I saved up some of my Ulta rewards points to purchase a set that included a 1 oz bottle and a travel size. It is a very pricey fragrance at $69 for the 1 oz bottle, but it's so worth the splurge! According to the Sephora website, "the fragrance entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of patchouli and the sweetness of praline. Floral notes of sambac, jasmine and Tunisian orange blossom are added in the form of sublime absolutes." You may want to go to Ulta, Sephora, or any department store that sells Lancôme to test it before you buy it. It does tend to have a different scent on some people like most perfumes. It truly is a beautiful fragrance that will get you lots of compliments!
Amanda Kay V.
Oakdale, CA
OMG!!! This is a delicious scent. It has layers of scrumptious scents. Good value in my opinion. The longer you wear it the better it smells. This is my go-to scent, signature scent if you will. The only negative I will mention is the bottle, the edges can be a little sharp on the bottom as well as the ribbon on the bottle can get in the way of the spray if your not paying attention. ;)
Sabrina G.
Mount prospect
this is a five-star perfume! This perfume is expensive but also worth the money.  My boyfriend, friends, parents love it. I get compliments of it every time I  use it. You smell professional all day. This perfume is great for summer nights, but I wear it yearly. This fragrance is one of the most beautiful fragrances It's clear, light, sweet but not cloying, with some floral notes to finish. I had not known what it would smell like prior to purchase, but I did take a look at the ingredients and noticed they were very similar to some of my other perfumes. When it arrived, it was in perfect condition, unopened box and all. It was packed very carefully as well. It took one spray for me to fall in love with it, and I highly recommend this fragrance for day or night. This perfume stays on my body all day and night long. go out and buy it! you won't regret it!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I just received this as a free sample with some other things I ordered from Sephora, and I am blown away. I've been trying to find a new fragrance to love -- I do love Stella and wear it all the time, but it's nice to try others. La Vie Est Belle is just beyond description, the most delicious frangrance I've smelled in ages. Really, beyond description. It's soft yet lasting, sweet but mysterious, just....truly beautiful. I so wish it came in a rollerball! But this is too good, I'll be saving up my pennies until I can afford a bottle. Best scent in years, I promise. If you are searching around online for a really good new fragrance, as I spend a lot of time doing, then don't hesitate. There's just something about this one -- it's perfect. I swear with almost certainty that you will fall in love with it the way I just have.
Stacy M.
I received this product originally as a free sample from Ulta, & I don’t generally wear any additional scents day-to-day but this was light and refreshing and I loved it sooo much I immediately went and bought it in a roller ball. It was a bit expensive but I’ve gotten so many compliments as well.
Marie L.
The first time I smelled this, I didn't like it. Way too strong and I wasn't smelling the sweetness everyone talked about (and I LOVE sweet fragrances). Then I smelled it on a friend and I was hooked. I sampled it and sprayed it lightly and now I like it as long as I spray it very lightly. It is a long lasting and powerful fragrance but is very nice.
Ally S.
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?