BY LANCÔME #5 in Fragrance for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

• Thumbs up who wants it2 Answers
  • I really want to try this fragrance because I smelled it once and...5 Answers
  • how much it is? Is it expensive? 1 Answers
Madelyn Clare P.
Madelyn Clare P.
Athens, GA
I love this! Got a purse atomizer a year ago as gift with purchase, and some of the lotion, too.
Joined the email list, and bought this bottle, with another purse atomizer and more lotion.
I used philosophy amazing and pure graces for years, but didn't like the body wash ingredients, and never felt as if the lotions did much, either.
I am having 'power surges', so find that having the atomizer and lotion (purse sized) really helps me feel fresh, and allows me to leave the big bottle at home, safely out of the heat.
I am not able to tolerate many fragrances, but this is not super sweet, has nice musky yet clean undertones, and is my new go to fragrance. I am one of those ladies who apologizes if someone notices my perfume, because I don't want to be overpowering in any way. BTW, I learned many years ago, to spray the fragrance into the air in front of me, and then twirl myself, clothing and all, into- thru the spray. That way it isn't concentrated behind my ears, etc., and I have my purse sized remedies with me at all times for emergency surges.
I hope they come out with the lotion in a larger, more moisturizing version, so that I am not limited to using it on my pulse points, on the run.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Waynesville, OH
THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE PERFUMES EVER! My niece bought this for my mom's birthday about 2 years ago and as soon as I smelled it I knew I had to have it. I normally don't like perfumes with floral notes, but this made me change my mind. I wear this daily and it is now my signature scent. It lasts all day long and everywhere I go I get compliments and people asking what it is. I even had a guy at my work ask what I was wearing because he wanted to get it for his girlfriend. I would ABSOLUTELY repurchase once I run out! If you are on the fence about buying this I would say go ahead and do it. You won't regret it!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Gilbert, AZ
My current "scent" if you will. I love this perfume!!! I bought a rollerball originally, as a substitute for another perfume that I ran out of, and I have been using it ever since. Around once a week someone on campus, at my job, or just around town will comment on how good it smells or ask what perfume I use. I have had 4 friends now go out and buy the perfume for themselves! The scent lasts all day and is just beautiful. I would suggest going to a store and testing it before purchasing, however, because it does tend to have a different scent when mixed with different body chemistries, just as with any other perfume.
camila g.
camila g.
North Las Vegas, NV
My mom and i love strong perfumes, we have like 10+ bottles of cheap and expensive perfumes, when my mom was looking for a perfume she wanted a long lasting one and at first she did not believe it but when someone recommended it to her she got it. Best decision ever!! this perfume has a very strong scent and it lasts all day, beautiful packaging and a nice floral/sweet smell, we recently ran out of a 2 ounce bottle that lasted 4 months between my mom and i and we recently bought the 3.4 ounces! favorite perfume so versatile, it is great for winter,summer, ect!
Synthia S.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
On my 31st birthday, my Aunt Carrie gave me this perfume. I didn't think much of the pink mesh packaging and I expected a gentle fragrance that Aunts give their nieces as they become old. I was wrong. I still can't get over how wonderful it smells, and that it has serious aromatherapy properties. Unfortunately, I also experienced an immediate confidence boost that made me want to behave badly! This scent has this effect, because you feel too sexy for anything else in your life. La vie est belle, I'm too sexy for my own review!
EJ G.
EJ G.
Sedro Woolley, WA
So I first smelled this at Ulta and just loved the scent good expensive smell! I later got a sample at Macy's. Plus I used the tester while I was there. Hubby noticed this scent on me. Said it smelled really good. Lol he even had to lean in and smell again! I like that the scent is long lasting and doesn't smell cheap. It's one of those scents that you won't get tired of. I really want to buy a big bottle. So either for anniversary or Xmas! I still have sample for special occasion!
Holly K.
Holly K.
This scent is a strong floral that lasts all day. I used to wear this to work and many people would compliment it and ask what scent I was wearing. I finished the whole bottle but got tired of the scent. If you like an intense floral perfume similar to Flowerbomb you might like this. I wouldn't wear this scent to the gym or anywhere that people could be bothered by strong scents. It is a lovely purfume and maybe I'd try it again in the future in a rollerball size.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Houston , TX
I wish I could give this perfume 10,000 stars or even more than that!!! This is and has always been my number 1 perfume in my collection. I love this fragrance so much. It will literally have you turning heads and attracting people of all sorts. The smell is absolutely beautiful and fabulous. Take it from me, I've owned six bottles of it! I would recommend this perfume for women who just want to feel and more importantly smell beautiful and phenomenal.
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I am absolutely in love with this fragrance. It kind of reminds me if flower bomb a little bit. And that's one of my all time favorite perfumes. I only got the roller ball from Ulta to see how it lasted and all that, and was pleasantly surprised, he longevity is greater the smell is beautiful. Super feminine. I am for sure in love and will definitely be picking up the full size asap. I definitely recommend trying this one if you haven't yet!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
I absolutely love this perfume. It's a little different to me, I don't normally like scents of this sort. I can't really explain it, I'm a heavy floral & sweet smelling perfume lover. This is neither...it's got a really unique scent that melds so well with my body chemistry. It's such a tantalizing scent. I love it so much. If yr lookin for something a little different, a date night scent or something of that sort. This one is amazing!
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Steph R.
Steph R.
Is this a sweet smell ???
Lyly  H.
Lyly H.
Irvine, CA
What does this smell like ?
Ilaria A.
Ilaria A.
How is it? It smells like what?