BY LANCÔME

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Notes
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this Lancome La Vie est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray since last Christmas and I love it. My husband bought me the set from Lancome including the body location and it smells so sweet and feminine. Highly recommend it. Worth the price and long lasting. I still have more left since last year. I love Lancome products <3
MARIANNA E.
Miramar, FL
The best ever I have been using it for two years and everyone in the office Love's it they always ask me what I am wearing #thebest
Gaby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance! It is soft and smells really good, not too strong, not so soft. For me it's just perfect for a woman
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. One of my favorite perfumes. The commercial is kind of lame but I like the theme behind it. Positive message.
Shabrin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is my go to. It smells so feminine and sophisticated. Lasts a long time and I absolutely love the packaging
Adela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely smell. Perfect for all occassions. Very sexy and romantic. My boyfriend goes nuts when he smells it
Jamira D.
Orlando, FL
It smells amazing! Last all day and even sfter washing your clothes they will still smell like this perfume
Mariam B.
Portsaid
Amazing and longlasting very sexy and wild for a fancy evening compares to alternatives it is the best
The design is so beautiful and i repeat longggg lasting
The only thing i have problem with is the price but it is valuable ofcoure i will buy it again
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely adore this fragrance to the moon and back again. It's definitely a fragrance that personally lasts a long time on my skin. The EDP is strong so you only need a small amount for it to go along way - it's a truly beautiful strong feminine fragrance
Sherine S.
I love it , it smells good not so strong but long lasting it worth the hype I would recommend buying it the bottle looks nice but I think the product isn't enough for that price