Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray

Bonus product, no box

LA VIE EST BELLE Eau de Parfum Purse Spray 10ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray!
Anchorage
Such a beautiful and unique scent. always my go to  scent. Always get compliments on how it smells and it lasts all day.
Love this perfume!!! Perfect amount of sweet and floral. My go to for day or night. Do yourself a favor and try it
Daniel Island, SC
Great spring and summer fragrance! This was my first real perfume after the “bath and body works body mist” stage.
Greeley, CO
One of my favorite scents a little goes a long way, wears strong all day. Fruity and floral. A very grown up scent.
Raleigh
I love this purse perfume spray. I always carry it in my purse for emergencies. The price is just perfect.
Glendale, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Fave fave fave scent for a date night or even a morning breakfast outing. It’s very professional and also sexy
Lexington, SC
La vie est belle is my holy grail the smell never gets old &’ I always receive compliments while wearing
Omaha, NE
My favorite scent! Smells fresh and floral and lasts a long time. Always keep this in my bag.
Secaucus , NJ
A travel size of my perfect perfume. I usually bring with me on travels or long weekend.
My absolute favorite scent of all time! I have the lotion, perfume and the roller ball!

Looking for your answer?