BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerLancôme
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray

Bonus product, no box

LA VIE EST BELLE Eau de Parfum Purse Spray 10ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Stacey M.
I got another sample of this perfume today. It's not my favorite from Lancome. It's a bit too floral for my taste. I'm not sure if it's the mix of iris & patchouli, but it's a bit overwhelming. There's notes of spun sugar & vanilla, but I think the iris & patchouli takes over the perfume. It's not terrible, just not my favorite.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
Purchased at: Macy's
This perfume has a sweet floral scent. It's a bit too strong and gives me a headache after a while. I think this scent is for older women. Its got floral notes of jasmine and Tunisian orange blossom. In general, I'm not a big fan of floral perfumes so that's probably why I don't like it. Fun fact: Le Vie Est Belle means life is beautiful in french. Lancôme
Desha T.
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Desha T.
OMG, I absolutely love this parfum. I will definitely be adding this to my collection. Not over powering. Little powdery. You can smell the patchouli and vanilla. Iris and spun sugar. #La Vie est belle.# Lancome#Samples# Love# my favorite.
Lori M.
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Lori M.
My review is on Aurikah Euphoric Parfum Stick that I got in my #ipsy glam bag plus flower power. This perfume is so easy to use and convenient. I like that it comes in a lipstick type of tube which makes it easier and better to use and be able to carry it with you were ever you go. The smell is so light and floral like. It's such a perfect perfume for the spring and summer time cause it such a playful fragrance and you can layer it with something that you use regularly and it doesnt mess with the smell at all ot makes it better. I'm so enjoying this one cause I can carry it with me in my pocket and when I need a splash of perfume I can use this one and not have to make a mess or get wet cause it a perfect stick that you just rub on ur pressure points and your ready to go.
Lisa D.
Bloomington, MN
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Lisa D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried a sample of La Vie est Belle and enjoyed it. This is a very sweet scent. Maybe, slightly overly sweet for it to be a top top favorite. But, it made me feel pretty as I spent the day doing mom and daughter activities with my mom. Top notes: Black currant, pear. Middle: Iris, jasmine, orange blossom. Base: praline, vanilla, patchouli, tonka bean. I could do without the praline. I'll keep wearing the sample but most likely won't buy a bottle.
Stephanie Z.
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Stephanie Z.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume! It is a really nice scent without being too overpowering. I use this one every day and get compliments on it all the time! It is pricey but I really like it so I continue repurchasing.
Jac F.
Lititz, PA
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray uploaded by Jac F.
Christmas came early with this little bottle. Sooo in love with the fruity and flowery scents from Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Purse Spray. My husband snagged an amazing pack of three of these at ULTA as one of my gifts. This scent is a perfect all around scent that can honestly be worn for any occasion. Though I normally where a more sultry scent when going out, I think I could easily use this as a runner up because of its notes. As always perfumes smell different on everyone, but for me works perfectly. Can’t wait to wear this everywhere!
Dawn  C.
Pleasanton, KS
Purchased at: Macy's
I was so lucky to receive a sample of this through the mail and it is an awesome perfume love this I would absolutely by this highly recommended wonderful wonderful I just don't even know what else I could say about this fragrance other than I wish it wasn't so high in price but I will save to get this one.
Kayla  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very skeptical about liking this scent but I was pleasantly surprised. I figured it would smell very floral like an old lady but I was wrong. You do get some floral notes but I also smell the patchouli and vanilla. I ended up loving this scent. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a feminine, lightly floral sweet scent.
Sara A.
Kenner, LA
I got this in a rollerball 2 years ago and like almost every Lancôme product I wasn't disappointed. This rollerball is $29.00 at ulta and it's worth the money I love perfume I just can't see paying 98 plus to get every bottle I wanted. I have about 25 different perfumes but I'm always drawn back to this one. This is a beautiful floral smell. This is one of my top 5!

Looking for your answer?