Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Collection uploaded by sydanee h.Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum Collection uploaded by Agostina A.

BY NONE

Lisa L.
Lisa L.
American Fork, UT
I loved this prefume! When I used to work at dillards this was our top sold perfume for lancome and it is seriously to die for! I loved it just as much as my coach perfume that I use. It is a little pricey but it defiantly worth the buy. I don't wear it enough to need to buy multiple bottles but it is a gorgeous scent.
sydanee h.
sydanee h.
Aberdeen, MD
This smells really good. It's a really classy smell (something you put on for a date) I have some paper samples.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
Amazing smell! Oh my gosh! I absolutely love this perfume! Definitely recommend! Especially for gifts!
Andrea E. S.
Andrea E. S.
Canoga Park
De mis perfumes favoritos, el aroma es incomparable. Definitivamente cada que se me termine lo seguire comprando
anna t.
anna t.
Cleveland, OH
this perfume is such a beautiful scent! I have get so many compliments whenever i wear this perfume out.
Daphane
Daphane
Strafford, MO
I love this perfume. It smells really great. I get so many compliments when I wear it. I would definitely recommend this.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this! It smells sweet enough for my taste while still smelling mature for the everyday women. As I get older, I realize my sweet scents aren't always appreciated by everyone else and this one seems to be liked by most! Perfect for 18-27 year olds!!
aitana s.
aitana s.
increible perfume, buen producto con gran aroma. Lo compraria absolutamente, con una buena marca. Me gustaria poder adquirir este producto. Esta bien evaluado y con un precio accesible. Hermosa botella por supuesto, se lo re comendaria a mis amigos.
Agostina A.
Agostina A.
Río Gallegos
Amo este perfume, es muy delicado y femenino, fresco y dulce, lo recomiendo muchísimo, cuando lo use por primera vez me encantó, dura mucho en la piel y se siente suave y riquísimo para toda mujer, lo recomiendo porque sé que a todas les va a gustar!
thaynara g.
thaynara g.
Abreu e Lima
Vou confessar que sou completamente apaixonada por este perfume, não existe no planeta outro igual, definitivamente esse é o melhor de todos, super recomendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
olivia k.
olivia k.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Does the smell include a rose or citrus smell?