BY LANCÔME #1 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...20 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it4 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
even though Lancome is very pricey I feel like it’s well worth it worth the price. I saved this perfume for special occasions since it is the best fragrance that I have used. It’s lasts all day long and the fragrance is not too strong on my nose and neither is too faint that it would fade away with in a few hours.
Anna C.
Macungie
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I have been buying it for a few years now and always recommend it to others! The bottle is beautiful and large. It lasts all day and smells amazing. The quality is amazing and it is not too strong smelling. It is the perfect scent and is subtle enough yet stays on.
Yetzabet B.
Orlando
Purchased at: Macy's
This parfum was originally a Valentine's gift , I absolutely love it. Its not too sweet which I like, it smells more expensive than what it is. Everywhere i go I get compliments on my smell. It sexy and clean finish. This product is a must have. I am almost out, and ready to go get another one.
Zoey N.
This is my scent right here! If you wonder how do I smell? Sniff this! Lol
To be honest, I am very picky when it comes to perfume. I hated almost everything I smelled when I was on the hunt for perfume. But once I try this one one my wrist, boy I fainted! Smell so elegant, sweet, and expensive! Omg I couldn’t get enough of this scent! It brings back tons of memories for me because I first met my husband wearing this. The notes are Iris, Patchouli, Gourmand. Nothing that I know or like but somehow everything just smell so good together. This would describe as a happy, free, addictive style which I totally agree! One huge letdown is that it doesn’t last long time on me. That’s why I always have a roller ball in my purse. I’ve been on my second bottle of this beauty. Would repurchase every-time I run out of this.
Bethany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this in the mail and immediately bought a full sized bottle! It smells sooo amazing and sophisticated, and I always get compliments when I wear it which has almost never happened before. It’s definitely become my new “signature scent”, I’m in love with it!
Misty S.
Asheboro
This is one of my favorite perfumes. The fragrance stays with you for hours. It’s a perfume I don’t get tired of wearing. It’s a little pricy but if you wear something daily or like it a lot and will get use out of it I say it’s worth what you say it’s worth.
Abigail C.
W Lafayette, IN
This is my all time favorite perfume. I’m typically more of a cologne person, but the smell of this is a nice mix of sweet and more heavy. It’s fairly long lasting and barely need to use any. It’s a great perfume to make your signature scent!
Liz A.
Louisville
My fiancé got this for me for Christmas and I’m absolutely obsessed. It has a nice fresh scent with notes of amber. The best thing is is it LASTS all day. I’m a perfume lover and this is definitely one of my favorites!
Jessica B.
This has quickly become one of my very favorite everyday perfumes! The price isn’t bad and I absolutely love the smell. It’s a bit potent at first and kind of reminds me of flower bomb but the dry down is soo good!
R J.
I got a sample of this product in a magazine ad. I ended up getting a whole bottle of it for Christmas one year. It is an incredibly strong scent, too strong. I found that although I only sprayed it once, others did not enjoy the scent, and neither did I! Sadly this perfume was not a hit with me but Lancome is a great brand overall! This perfume is just a miss, in my opinion.

If you are thinking about purchasing this product I recommend going to the beauty counter at any local department store and testing it out on your skin first to see if it works with your body chemistry!
Ally S.
1,097 reviews
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)