Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

It says this is a gourmand scent - can someone describe how this scent is gourmand? I read that it is sweet smelling...is there a hint of richness or spiciness to it at all? I don't typically like "sweet" scents but love vanilla and spicy scents and other gourmand scents like Angel Muse.  For those have tried it, do you think I would like this?
I This product worth the money you pay?
Is this a strong perfume? Sometimes the expensive perfumes can be a bit much for me
Start your review of Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum!
a month agoChicago, IL
I absolutely love La Vie Est Belle L' Eau De Parfum. It's a very attracting scent. It's also a very strong scent, so a little goes a long way. I have gotten many compliments on this parfum. I put on such a small amount, because the scent is so strong to me, that I'm surprised when people give compliments on the scent, because I never think anyone can smell it. This is one parfum that I use almost on a regular basis. I have a friend that has it also, but she saves hers for special occasions. Not me! Everyday is a special occasion to me.
7 days agoOklahoma City
This fragrance has been recently introduced into my fragrance selections and I can't be happier with it. It blends the right amount of sweet with floral without being overwhelming of either. It seems to compliment my body chemistry without fighting against it and I started wearing it this year as my summer fragrance. I'm very happy with the longevity of the scent as well. It doesn't dissipate as quickly as so many other frangances tend to do with my body chemistry.
a month ago
La vie est belle is a sweet gourmand scent. The scent is a classic and very popular. This perfume is very strong and a little goes a long way, so make sure to apply a small amount. Since this scent is so warm and sweet, I find its best for winter wear. I did get a head ached when wearing this perfume, even though it's beautiful, so if you suffer from headaches or migraines you may want to pass on this or wear it only on the wrists.
7 days agoGleason,TN
Idk about anyone else , but it is so hard for me to find a scent that stays on longer then a hour let alone the whole day. If you can relate try this! The fragrance is mouth watering , it also comes in this beautiful bottle! My husband surprised me with this beauty for Christmas last year, I simply loved it. In need of more seriously ( this daughter of mine couldn't stay out of it 🙄🤣))
5 days ago
I absolutely love this fragrance!!! It has been my signature scent for 6 years now and still running strong. It has the perfect balance of sweetness and depth that works perfectly with my chemistry. It's a staple in my life for sure. I own the rollerball as well as the bottle and I've repurchased too many times to count. I can't say enough positive thing's about this perfume.
a month ago
I first smelled this in a magazine ad and liked it, thought I would try it in person. This perfume is just what I've been looking for- something rich but not too heavy, and classic. It smells so beautiful. Usually patchouli tends to be overwhelming in a fragrance, but not the case here. It is so refreshing to smell a perfume that is not the typical vanilla or fruity fragrance.
6 days agoCarrollton, GA
My daughter gave me a large bottle of Lancôme's La Vie est Belle Parfum for Christmas two years ago. I had been using a different fragrance that actually turned on me when the doctor changed my medication. It has the most beautiful smell. It is floral, yet has some undertones of woodsy smells. I am now on my third bottle and have bought the body lotion as well.
2 days agoSouth Carolina
Of all the parfums that I have worn, I have received the most compliments from both men and women when I wear this fragrance. It is feminine, soft, sweet and lightly floral and fruity. For me, this is a romanctic scent that does not overpower and that is what I want, a fragrance that is not so strong that it announces me before I arrive, but lingers a bit after I leave so that people ask who was that woman that smelled so good. Bottom line, the notes of this perfume match my body chemistry and I wear this fragrance well. It is a year round staple for me and I continually rebuy this fragrance, especially in gift sets.
7 days agoLancaster
Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum uploaded by Janaina F.
La Vie est Belle is such a lovely fragrance. I have a few roll-on bottles and I carry them with me everyday! This perfume lasts all day on my skin, smells sweet and delicate. The full size bottle is nice and I simply love it and its message "Life is Beautiful"!
a month agoMoreno Valley, CA
Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jabria J.
La Vie Est Belle is amazing! It’s a sweet floral that is very easy to wear. Definitely comparable to Flowerbomb but La Vie Est Belle is not as deep (warm) smelling but they are very very similar. La Vie Est Belle is also cheaper than Flowerbomb by a lot so if you love Flowerbomb but don’t want to continue splurging on it, I think this fragrance will satisfy your craving! #LaVieEstBelle #perfume #fragrance #Lancome #Flowerbomb #warm #spicy

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darla C. a month ago
Me encantaría probar lo que me manden y me comprometo a hacer mi mejor reseña de este y publicarlo en la red que ustedes me pidan
a month ago
Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum Girls, I used a long time ago. Still considered one of the best? I am thinking of buying again ...
Natia D. a month ago
I really love it but im bot going to buy new one again
4 months ago
Emily W. 4 months ago
I love this fragrance! I got it for mothers day a few yrs ago. La Vie est Belle means "Life is beautiful" and so does my first born child Zoey=life Bella=beautiful. I absolutely adore the scent, a gourmand meets a musk. I had a coworker who hated the fragrance because there is patchouli notes in there, so I don't wear it often, but I picked up more on the gourmand aspect (pralines & vanilla) and wear it on date night or not going to work. The 1.7 oz bottle has lasted me 4+ yrs because one squirt is all you need.