BY LANCÔME #7 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...20 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it4 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
even though Lancome is very pricey I feel like it’s well worth it worth the price. I saved this perfume for special occasions since it is the best fragrance that I have used. It’s lasts all day long and the fragrance is not too strong on my nose and neither is too faint that it would fade away with in a few hours.
Pam M.
Rockwall, TX
This my new favorite perfume!  I absolutely love it and as soon as it's gone, I'm buying it again.  The smell is wonderful and I get so many compliments on it when I wear it.  Most perfumes are pricey but this one is worth the price!  It stays put for a long time, which is another plus.  Love Love Love it!!!
Anna C.
Macungie
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I have been buying it for a few years now and always recommend it to others! The bottle is beautiful and large. It lasts all day and smells amazing. The quality is amazing and it is not too strong smelling. It is the perfect scent and is subtle enough yet stays on.
Soraya B.
38 Bleecker street, brooklyn,ny
I love how sweet this perfume smells. One of the best things about this perfume is that even though it does smell sweet it still does not smell like flowers or tangy at all (which I would not have liked anyway). This is my favorite summer scent because its sweet and musky but still light.
Kim V.
Forever my favorite scent! It has a sweet scent with a hint of musk. It reminds me of a regal lady ready to conquer the day. I only wear it when I am going out or somewhere important. I do not recommend spritzing it all over. One faint spritz and it will linger the whole day.
Zoey N.
This is my scent right here! If you wonder how do I smell? Sniff this! Lol
To be honest, I am very picky when it comes to perfume. I hated almost everything I smelled when I was on the hunt for perfume. But once I try this one one my wrist, boy I fainted! Smell so elegant, sweet, and expensive! Omg I couldn’t get enough of this scent! It brings back tons of memories for me because I first met my husband wearing this. The notes are Iris, Patchouli, Gourmand. Nothing that I know or like but somehow everything just smell so good together. This would describe as a happy, free, addictive style which I totally agree! One huge letdown is that it doesn’t last long time on me. That’s why I always have a roller ball in my purse. I’ve been on my second bottle of this beauty. Would repurchase every-time I run out of this.
Bethany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a sample of this in the mail and immediately bought a full sized bottle! It smells sooo amazing and sophisticated, and I always get compliments when I wear it which has almost never happened before. It’s definitely become my new “signature scent”, I’m in love with it!
Karen R.
Uniontown , OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I fell in love with this perfume as soon as I smelled it. It makes me feel pretty, feminine and flirty. It might be a little pricey but for how it makes me feel when I wear it, it’s totally worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Haley S.
Ocala
Purchased at: Sephora
I thought I could only ever love one perfume but this one takes the cake! It’s light but wonderful. Just enough to stay under your nose but not give you a headache! For the price, you can’t beat this wonderful smelling perfume!
Liz A.
Louisville
My fiancé got this for me for Christmas and I’m absolutely obsessed. It has a nice fresh scent with notes of amber. The best thing is is it LASTS all day. I’m a perfume lover and this is definitely one of my favorites!
Ally S.
1,096 reviews
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)