BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsLancôme
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum

Get instant volume in a single coat, no clumping or flaking.

Start your review of Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum!
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Amy M.
I have owned a larger bottle of Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum and recently received a sample. I really do love this fragrance. It smells divine and lasts forever. It’s not cheap but not too expensive. I would recommend this ❤️
Chelsie D.
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Chelsie D.
I love this Lancôme perfume! The smell is so nice and love that it lasts all day! Definitely recommend it.
Delecia T.
Gadsden, AL
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Delecia T.
I received this product for free for my honest opinion. This perfume smells nice, but it is a little strong which is why it's not one of my favorites. I does have a sweet smell to it which I like and the smell does last all day.Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum
Tatiana T.
Roselle Park, NJ
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tatiana T.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I used to loathe this perfume, but we had a really cold winter this year and [product:la-vie-est-belle-intense/lancome-edp-spray-25-oz-75-ml-w] i had a couple of samples to try and it was divine in cold weather! Not overpowering, but so comfortingly sweet! I used both samples and want more!
DeLana B.
Tampa, FL
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by DeLana B.
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Starts off strong, but softens as it dries. It is a very sweet and floral mix. It seems to have lasting power.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Amiliana J.
Truly love this fragrance. I received a cute sample spray bottle a few days ago and the scent definitely lasts all day. It’s a very feminine, sweet scent that’s not too strong. It has notes of iris, patchouli, vanilla and spun sugar. The price is reasonable and I’ll be purchasing a bigger bottle. #favoritefragrance
Jenny V.
N Hollywood, CA
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jenny V.
This scent is sweeter than Idole. Very pleasant and definitely long lasting. Beautiful bottle. A little goes a long way. Absolutely worth it!
Stacey J.
Syracuse, IN
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Stacey J.
This perfume is so fresh. It’s made to be sweet with sugar and vanilla. It also has middle notes of patchouli BUT I wouldn’t say it super sweet at all. It’s a clean, fresh smell that I promise when you put it on it will make people say, “You smell so good!!”
Jas K.
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jas K.
Its Beautiful, sleek and luxurious perfume. Literally the fragrance is amazing its like mixture of sweet and vanilla. Its smell stays almost whole day. It Can-be wear daily. Just love this perfume its so refreshing and so dreamy.
Milena P.
Bayonne, NJ
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum uploaded by Milena P.
This is one of the best perfumes I ever had. Everywhere I go people notice it and make good comments about it. It’s a little expensive but very worth it. Just use it after the shower and you’re gonna have it on you all day.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth H.
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Sol S. il y a un mois
That was my first perfume 🙈, I still love it and is so special whenever I see it. I am so glad someone else values it as much as I do.
Eman S.
Philadelphia, PA
Kelly P. il y a un mois
This is a gorgeous scent ! Very similar to victor and Rolf flower bomb . People always ask if I’m wearing flower bomb. This is sweet and musky I love the candid praline note .
Eman S.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a un mois
Adriane N. il y a un mois
La Vie Eat Belle is a very feminine and sexual/sensually deep sensing one compared to Dior. 🌼.
Míša R.
il y a 2 mois
l Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum ? Hello. I have question. My husband bought me this parfum from eBay . How I can find out it's original or fake ? Thank you so much for answer
Nadia M. il y a 2 mois
Also how on the spritz most fakes are laden with an initial alcohol smell
Ariana A.
Toronto
il y a 6 mois
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum What are your favourite sophisticated scents?
VANIA R. il y a 6 mois
I love Chanel 5 or Romance by Ralph Lauren ,but have more favorites 😊
Alyssa B.
Sturgis, MI
il y a 8 mois
Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum I have heard nothing but good things about this perfume. Is it worth the buy?
Jenifer V. il y a 8 mois
It’s totally worth, the scent lasts all day with just 1-2 sprays are necessary
Rimma N.
Bathurst street
il y a 9 mois
LaToya D. il y a 8 mois
No it just smells sexy to me😊
Yadi U.
Manassas, VA
il y a 10 mois
Jaye L. il y a 10 mois
Hands down, Lancome’s La Vie Est Belle! Of course also depends on your skin chemistry. Smells so good and lasts a looong time!