BY LANCÔME #6 in Perfume for Her

“La vie est belle”, a French expression meaning “Life is beautiful”; the manifesto of a new era. Universal yet personal, Lancôme’s femininity is a choice embraced by women, not an imposed standard. The choice to live one’s life and fill it with beauty. Your own way.

Lancôme has long fostered this conviction, and shares it today with all women in the form of an exceptional creation. The fragrance of joyful femininity and happiness. The fragrance that makes life more beautiful.

La vie est belle introduces a new olfactive story, the first ever iris gourmand. The juice is made with the most precious natural ingredients, a modern interpretation of an oriental fragrance with a twist of gourmand. It entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of Patchouli and the sweetness of a gourmand blend; for an incredible scent with depth and complexity.

Fragrance Notes:
Top Note: The elegance of Iris becomes the backbone of the fragrance. It blossoms from the first to the last note like never before.
Middle Note: The strength of Patchouli gives strength and depth.
Base Note: A sweet gourmand adds a burst of unexpected radiance.

Bottle:
A true testament to Lancôme’s heritage, the bottle is inspired by a masterpiece from the Lancôme archives. A modern take on “The Crystal Smile” created in 1949 by artistic director George Delhomme. This bottle captures Lancôme founder Armand Petitjean’s vision of femininity, represented here in the shape of a smile.

• Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful commun...18 Answers
  • Thumbs up who wants it4 Answers
  • Hey beautifuls 😘✨💋 Let's be friends on Instagram and incr...4 Answers
Zoey N.
This is my scent right here! If you wonder how do I smell? Sniff this! Lol
To be honest, I am very picky when it comes to perfume. I hated almost everything I smelled when I was on the hunt for perfume. But once I try this one one my wrist, boy I fainted! Smell so elegant, sweet, and expensive! Omg I couldn’t get enough of this scent! It brings back tons of memories for me because I first met my husband wearing this. The notes are Iris, Patchouli, Gourmand. Nothing that I know or like but somehow everything just smell so good together. This would describe as a happy, free, addictive style which I totally agree! One huge letdown is that it doesn’t last long time on me. That’s why I always have a roller ball in my purse. I’ve been on my second bottle of this beauty. Would repurchase every-time I run out of this.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product either grew on me or the first time I tried it the perfume was old. I first tried it a long time ago and remember the scent being so awful I couldn't stand it. I got a sample of it with an order from Sephora recently and I smelled it again and this time I really liked it.

It's a floral but not and overwhelming one and the scent is powerful enough to last all day and the scent lingers too. I've finally decided that I am going to purchase a full sized bottle.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I have this Lancome La Vie est Belle Eau de Parfum Spray since last Christmas and I love it. My husband bought me the set from Lancome including the body location and it smells so sweet and feminine. Highly recommend it. Worth the price and long lasting. I still have more left since last year. I love Lancome products <3
Kristen M.
This is in my top 3 all time favorite perfumes! I also love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum and Giorgio Armani Si Eau De Parfum Spray. This smells absolutely amazing and it lasts on me all day long. I always get complimented and asked what perfume I wear every time I use this.
Cassie C.
I wanted to purchase this perfume a few years ago when I smelled it on a coworker. It is the most beautiful, sweet, floral fragrance! I saved up some of my Ulta rewards points to purchase a set that included a 1 oz bottle and a travel size. It is a very pricey fragrance at $69 for the 1 oz bottle, but it's so worth the splurge! According to the Sephora website, "the fragrance entwines the elegance of iris with the strength of patchouli and the sweetness of praline. Floral notes of sambac, jasmine and Tunisian orange blossom are added in the form of sublime absolutes." You may want to go to Ulta, Sephora, or any department store that sells Lancôme to test it before you buy it. It does tend to have a different scent on some people like most perfumes. It truly is a beautiful fragrance that will get you lots of compliments!
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
A friend and I were walking through a department store one day and noticed that someone smelled REALLY good. We decided to ask a worker what the smell was/where it came from. It turned out to be La Vie Est Belle. This perfume is soft and sweet and not over-bearing! I get compliments each time I wear it. I would definitely purchase again!  Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum
Amanda Kay V.
Oakdale, CA
OMG!!! This is a delicious scent. It has layers of scrumptious scents. Good value in my opinion. The longer you wear it the better it smells. This is my go-to scent, signature scent if you will. The only negative I will mention is the bottle, the edges can be a little sharp on the bottom as well as the ribbon on the bottle can get in the way of the spray if your not paying attention. ;)
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
this is a five-star perfume! This perfume is expensive but also worth the money.  My boyfriend, friends, parents love it. I get compliments of it every time I  use it. You smell professional all day. This perfume is great for summer nights, but I wear it yearly. This fragrance is one of the most beautiful fragrances It's clear, light, sweet but not cloying, with some floral notes to finish. I had not known what it would smell like prior to purchase, but I did take a look at the ingredients and noticed they were very similar to some of my other perfumes. When it arrived, it was in perfect condition, unopened box and all. It was packed very carefully as well. It took one spray for me to fall in love with it, and I highly recommend this fragrance for day or night. This perfume stays on my body all day and night long. go out and buy it! you won't regret it!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of two perfumes that actually work for me. I am particular with my scents and sensitive to many perfumes. This has a light, citrus and floral profile. I get compliments every time I wear it and have gifted it to many of my friends and family members upon their requests. It is feminine and fun, while being appropriate for all ages.
Courtney C.
Louisville, KY
This is an expensive product but it’s worth it. I don’t wear a lot of perfumes because they don’t last long or they don’t smell as good later in the day. This one last weeks. A coworker sprayed it in my shirt and it still smelled good and on that shirt a week later. I got a free sample of it at Sephora before I bought it. Definitely recommend!
Ally S.
Instagram Ladies!! 🙌🌺🏝️ Let's create a beautiful community and in doing so up our impact scores! Drop your IG below and I will follow 💕🌺🥂 Just be sure to follow back 😘 Mine is: @the_lovely_hippie I also have a giveaway going for Lancôme La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum be sure to enter!! 😍🙌
Stephany H.
It's expensive or cheap?
Charl L.
Is this scent very strong?
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How long does the scent usually last? 2 hours?
Sharayu K.
Can someone recommend me a nice perfume which would last all day long ? PS - looking for some strong scent , not super mild :)

Sephora