BY LANCÔME

La Nuit Tresor L' Eau De Parfum Spray see more...

👑Onpoint P.
IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it smells, and the way it feels. It has a very sexy scent to it. Even when I shower I still can smell it, which is amazing. The scent is very original and it is one of my top 5 perfumes that I would recommend. I have been obsessed since I got it.
Kimberly C.
This perfume smells amazing lady's!! Definitely something I would buy more than once, this perfume stays on for hours. Very easy application and it's easy to carry in your purse! 5/5 rating on this product!
Natalie M.
sheffield
This is my favourite smelling scent of the moment :) It has black rose and vanilla orchid among the notes in this and I can’t get enough of it! It such a sensual feminine scent and the bottle is just beautiful. I love La nuit, definitely a 5* from me!
My_beauty_corner z.
27000
Beauty Junkie Expert
Le coup de cœur ♥😍 , il faut l'avoir c'est l'un des indispensable dans votre petit coin , le paquaging est juste rien a dire 😍 ainsi que son odeur intense ❤ c'est utilisable a tout moments surtout si vous avez une soirée il tient très longtemps je vais absolument le rachèterai ❣❣ Tresor Midnight Rose by Lancome for Women
beauty a.
Bischwiller
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mon chouchou un de mes favoris J'adore un très bon produit que je recommande vivement a tout le monde ❤❤❤😍