BY LANCÔME

A long-lasting, full-color lipshine. This lip gloss delivers an elixir of vibrant, concentrated color and unprecedented shine in one gliding stroke. From the moment of application, densely pixilated pearls combined with unique polymers give multidimensional shine that truly holds to your lips. Unlike any other lip gloss, you won't need touch-ups for six hours! New soft-sculpt applicator precisely designs fuller lips for sensual lip contours. see more...

Leondra P.
Olive Branch, MS
I'm not sure what color I have but, they brush on this lipstick is amazing. It glides right over your lips and gives you an natural everyday look. I didn't buy it my grandma gave it to me as a gift and has bought me many more. I recommend this to anyone who wear's lipstick/lip gloss.
Destiny H.
Chicago
This stuff will last you 24 hours log it is the voice beautiful convert and it works like you just applyed even 10 hours later
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA
Omg!!! Ladies let me tell you about this product! At first i had my doubts about it, my friend gave me one as a gift. I swatched it and LOOOORD the shimmer of this thing is freaking amazing! 😍😍 so pink and pretty! Something i would definitely wear to match my eyeshadow😉
natalie c.
Weslaco, TX
I have always loved Lancôme it's such an amazing brand, but pricy but this lipshine is STUNNING!