Lancôme LA LAQUE FEVER - Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine Plum Savvy uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY LANCÔME

A long-lasting, full-color lipshine. This lip gloss delivers an elixir of vibrant, concentrated color and unprecedented shine in one gliding stroke. From the moment of application, densely pixilated pearls combined with unique polymers give multidimensional shine that truly holds to your lips. Unlike any other lip gloss, you won't need touch-ups for six hours! New soft-sculpt applicator precisely designs fuller lips for sensual lip contours. see more...

Lancôme LA LAQUE FEVER - Ultimate Lasting Full Color Lipshine Plum Savvy
  • "The color didn't last very long for me and that was very disappointing." in 1 review
Kamry P.
Middleburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This so smooth and velvety! It stays on for a while, but is not really drink/eat or kiss proof. Other than that it's super easy to apply and also moisturizes while on your lips
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say very good gloss , it is however very sheer but it's really glossy and non sticky I say a little on the thicker side
Tiffany T.
Siler City, NC
I so love this product it's great color and it adds moisture for all day. It's not too thick or thin.
ALicia H.
Cleveland, OH
The color didn't last very long for me and that was very disappointing. Especially since it was supposed to be long lasting.
Magda L.
I bought it.. didn't love it ,too glossy and I specially don't like that, I loved the color just not what I was expecting ..
Mabel C.
Newark, NJ
Its an okay product , nice colors and good for going out once or trying to make yourself look nce
Akia A.
Espanola, NM
I spent so much $$ on this product expecting it to be great but it was so shimmery. It looked like I dipped my lips on glitter or something. If you want a lot of shimmer on your lips then I recommend this. The packaging is really cute tho.
Melissa S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I do like this lip gloss. It is vibrant in color, and last long. However, it is VERY sticky! I would at times have my hair cross my lips, and then it would streak across my cheek. Now I only wear this with my hair up!
Dyana V.
I don't think I have this shade but this gloss is a good one! I love the consistency!
hilary p.
divinooooooooooooooooo me encanta es increible definitivo lo vuelvo a comprar es genial me encanta su
envase